Emu Tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I will say sooner rather than later. With all these previews of autumn/winter fashion. The guide is up to the end of September now I believe, so perhaps October. But please have a look round the web, you can get them much cheaper in other places Amazon etc.

I've had a good search online but can't find the size and style I'm after ~ I guess I'll have to wait for the qvc air and hope the ones I want are the tsv on easy pay!

Managed to get a pair from Amazon for £90 (needless to say free p&p) Quite a saving on the Qvc price and cheaper than Natureshop too so I'm happy!

looks like the Lo boots if the email I got last week is anything to go by. (I'm hoping they have the new colours, I may take the plunge this time)

I am so pleased. Just bought some skechers shape ups in suede from tk for 40 pounds so very unlikely to buy these. Phew!

I've had an email with a link to the TSV inviting me to buy it early. The number is 153000 - stinger low boots in 5 colours, TSV price £126.72 on 4 easy pays. Don't know if you need the email to access the item though.

......And there is a spare set of insoles. Im quite tempted especailly with Easy Pay

I was tempted, and have ordered the TSV in Chocolate... I just love EMU's !!!

Emu Ladies Stinger Lo Sheepskin Boot With Insoles
Today's Special Value Price £126.72
QVC Price £152.00
Item Number 153000
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £6.45
Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £31.68 plus P&P
Ladies Stinger Lo water-resistant boots plus sheepskin insoles from EMU. Featuring a cosy wool lining and a premium Australian sheepskin outer, these ankle boots also boast an innovative water-resistant treatment so they remain dry and stain-free. Whether you're popping to the high street or out for lunch with friends, these super-stylish boots are a versatile option with jeans, leggings or skirts!

Come with extra sheepskin insole to refresh your boots

Water-resistant finish
Removable insole for arch support
Reinforced dual stitching on upper and heel
100% Australian sheepskin; lining: wool
Branded leather badge at back of heel
Branding on sole
Sole: 2cm (0.8")

Colours available:

Black
Chestnut
Charcoal
Chocolate
Dusty Olive
Mushroom

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.153000

I got the email too. Just ordered the Charcoal. Love my Emus! Hoping the Stinger will accommodate my chunky ankles but, they look reasonably wide in the right places.

what colour should I get? black, charcoal, chocolate or navy? it's my first pair.

Just ordered the chocolate, they are a good price I think and of course the easy pays swung it for me, even though I will pay over four months,it's the only way I can afford them at the moment.
I had a black pair worn non stop over two winters so I know they will last me a while.

Happy with bear paws from tk around the 40.00 mark. I just can't justify spending that amount on a pair of boots!

Latest posts

Back