Emma Hardie OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I havent used Emma Hardie - but this sounds like a good deal.....

Can anyone confirm please?

I didn't really like the scent of the balm, if you have a Body Shop nearby their Moringa range has a similar scent if you want to sniff before you take the plunge for the 1st OTO above (buyers who go for the OTO you found Sally will be v miffed if the better value one is aired later in the day!). The eye serum from EH is nice and seems to help with fine lines but I didn't like the scrubby seed things, even though I love a good exfoliate, I found them a bit scratchy.

Jude xx

I love it - I couldn't tell you what it does but it's lovely to use!!! I like the grains I got in another kit but they are a bit scratchy, it's nice for a change now and then. The cloths are marvellous, I have several of those in circulation, but the balm is the star, although I have only ever used it as a cleansing product (Emma advocates its use as a hair, cuticle, nail, lip - everything product). Serum on my skin sinks right in but I'm alternating it with some Judith Williams rose oil. Should I one morning awake to find myself looking 10 years younger it'll have been one of those what did it. Can't wait for the EH TSV as I think (from reading on here) that it might have the new Age Support cream in it I missed last time as i was away and it sold out.

Thank you Jude!!

I like the Body Shop Moringa but I hadnt twigged about the scent, I like it on my body but I wouldnt want it on my face!!

:giggle:

I didn't really like the scent of the balm, if you have a Body Shop nearby their Moringa range has a similar scent if you want to sniff before you take the plunge for the 1st OTO above (buyers who go for the OTO you found Sally will be v miffed if the better value one is aired later in the day!). The eye serum from EH is nice and seems to help with fine lines but I didn't like the scrubby seed things, even though I love a good exfoliate, I found them a bit scratchy.

Jude xx

In case you guys dont see it but in the Reasons not to buy with Qvc ive posted about a discount code at the body shop. 40% off till the 29/04/2013. Enter FRUITY at the checkout

I don't think the scent lingers once you've used the cloth to remove it so don't let me put you off Sally.

Jude xx

Well, the 4 EP swung it for me......

Arrived today and I have to say I LOVE the smell so much, that I have applied it to the back of my hands so I continue to smell it, after washing it off my face :happy:

I am not sure my sensitive skin is going to like it (I do much better with harsh chemicals on my skin, than I do with natural ones and essential oils) bit I am really liking it, so fingers crossed I dont wake up tomorrow with a menapausal body and a face full of teenage spots!!

:grin:

Latest posts

Back