Emails!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
I have just had an email from QVC to say they are changing the format of email notifications and while this is being done they will not be able to send any emails out. Don't know any other company that do this, surely this is not good practice.

I get emails, and to be honest don't read them. I look at the photos of upcoming products then just move on.:grin:

Whatever they are trying to tell me, is totally lost as I don't really care.

I've just had one too. First time I've ever had email telling me I won't be getting an email!! I just hope I don't start getting any more of those stupid automated calls from them.

This is a copy

QVC logo
We're making a few changes!

Our show reminders are getting a makeover

We're working on sprucing up the emails we send you to let you know when your favourite shows are going to be on. Unfortunately, while we're making these improvements, we will not be able to send these reminders.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. In the meantime, make sure you check out our online TV guide to keep you up to date with what's coming up on QVC and remember to sign up for our Today's Special Value offer notifications too!

See what's coming up with our online TV guide.

The email I got to tell me they were upgrading their emails was in relation to show reminders/alerts nothing else.

But interestingly I've just had an email confirmation through for something I ordered this morning that shows £0.00 cost and £0.00 P&P !!!

The email I got to tell me they were upgrading their emails was in relation to show reminders/alerts nothing else.

But interestingly I've just had an email confirmation through for something I ordered this morning that shows £0.00 cost and £0.00 P&P !!!

They don't happen to do automated delivery too, do they?

What sort of IT department or company do they use?? I work for an IT company and we would never get away with down time like that!! Their emails are pointless anyway.

What sort of IT department or company do they use?? I work for an IT company and we would never get away with down time like that!! Their emails are pointless anyway.

Too true on both counts, I thought most companies changed things off line 1st until they have got it right then go live with it, especially a company the size of QVC.

Latest posts

Back