Elizabeth Grant Guest Marion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Is it just me or has this new guest had work done on her face? The forehead and eyebrows just dont look right. Its a shame if she has coz its doing the Elizabeth Grant range no favours , Elizabeth her self looks great for her age and was a gd representation for the range but having someone present it thats clearly IMO had some work done discredits the range .

Is it just me or has this new guest had work done on her face? The forehead and eyebrows just dont look right. Its a shame if she has coz its doing the Elizabeth Grant range no favours , Elizabeth her self looks great for her age and was a gd representation for the range but having someone present it thats clearly IMO had some work done discredits the range .

I brought some of her range last year & i sent it back , everything in the range felt sticky on my skin despite how much i applied , it just sat on the surface of my skin ,

I see quite a bit of her range in my local TKMaxx. I did buy a eye cream 30mls for £6.99 last year, haven't started using it yet.
I bought it because it was double normal eye size, and of course the price. :tongue:

I was shocked that she is Elizabeth Grants daughter-in-law and not her daughter as they have such a similar look

I think she looks a bit like Dr Miriam Stoppard and yes she does look like she's had work done. I must admit to being tempted by the Pick of the Day for 39.99 as I doubt you could get good quality skincare at this price for 10 items especially as some of them are 100ml. I've watched the shows for years but never succumbed. I've tried most of the QVC big brands but not the Ideal World skincare brands.

I think she looks a bit like Dr Miriam Stoppard and yes she does look like she's had work done. I must admit to being tempted by the Pick of the Day for 39.99 as I doubt you could get good quality skincare at this price for 10 items especially as some of them are 100ml. I've watched the shows for years but never succumbed. I've tried most of the QVC big brands but not the Ideal World skincare brands.
I bought the EG pick of the day in Oct or Nov, (the one Elizabeth actually came over to do herself). I just couldn't get on with it as was way too rich for me & like Madge said, it just made my skin feel sticky & greasy. Had to stop using it for fear of breakouts. My mum, however absolutley loves it. I have normal/combination olive skin and my mum's skin is fair ish and naturally quite dry. Hope that helps x.

Does anyone else not think her and Elizabeth both have a very similar look about them, like they are having the same procedures :angel:

I bought the EG pick of the day in Oct or Nov, (the one Elizabeth actually came over to do herself). I just couldn't get on with it as was way too rich for me & like Madge said, it just made my skin feel sticky & greasy. Had to stop using it for fear of breakouts. My mum, however absolutley loves it. I have normal/combination olive skin and my mum's skin is fair ish and naturally quite dry. Hope that helps x.

were there any of the day & night serums in what you brought Nikki because thats what i couldnt get on with , very tacky horrible feeling on my skin , the only thing i did like was the white liquid stuff that was in a bottle with a eye dropper type thing, it took some mastering but that was about the best out the lot

I tried it for a week then sent it back , so cant say if the stuff works or not

were there any of the day & night serums in what you brought Nikki because thats what i couldnt get on with , very tacky horrible feeling on my skin , the only thing i did like was the white liquid stuff that was in a bottle with a eye dropper type thing, it took some mastering but that was about the best out the lot

I tried it for a week then sent it back , so cant say if the stuff works or not

I don't think I had the same one Madge. The one I bought had came with a cream tote bag. Had a large pump tube of pink light cream stuff that you were supposed to use under the cream. Oh hang on...I think they did 2 POTD's that time, one with the serums one without. I bought the one without so yes we may have bought ours at the same time if you went for the bigger option.

Latest posts

Back