Elemis Mono Melt..???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

daydreamer

Registered Shopper
Am I using this right..? Have opened my pot from last years TSV...I melt it by standing the pretty glass pot in hot water :33: ..I have done this about 5 times now am am not sure if the smell is now as strong as it was first few times (it was ~heady~ , to coin a phrase, and nice) ???..it smelt too much like coconut oil this morning, so I washed it off and used my Amazing Grace to cover any residue I mean by ~coconut oil..not a nice smell but the sickly one that comes from the healthly eating coconut oil, I once bought a pot and used it for a week on porridge, it was so disgusting I threw it out and the smell is one of those unforgettable yuk ones. :23:

Maybe I am just used to the smell now, but did wonder if it fades more with each warm up session?

Me thinks I will be sending back this years Elemis tsv as won't want another pot of the stuff, also don't recon too much on the bath foam, certainly not worth any extra ££, the Palmolive olive oil one is just as nice.

daydreamer

Am I using this right..? Have opened my pot from last years TSV...I melt it by standing the pretty glass pot in hot water :33: ..I have done this about 5 times now am am not sure if the smell is now as strong as it was first few times (it was ~heady~ , to coin a phrase, and nice) ???..it smelt too much like coconut oil this morning, so I washed it off and used my Amazing Grace to cover any residue I mean by ~coconut oil..not a nice smell but the sickly one that comes from the healthly eating coconut oil, I once bought a pot and used it for a week on porridge, it was so disgusting I threw it out and the smell is one of those unforgettable yuk ones. :23:

Maybe I am just used to the smell now, but did wonder if it fades more with each warm up session?

Me thinks I will be sending back this years Elemis tsv as won't want another pot of the stuff, also don't recon too much on the bath foam, certainly not worth any extra ££, the Palmolive olive oil one is just as nice.

daydreamer

The elemis shower cream in the tsv is the best thing about it. Also, it isn't tested on animals, whereas palmolive is!

daydreamer
I was pleased with the Elemis TSV except for the Shower Cream and Oil, as you say I have stood the pot in hot water but it does not come out the bottle very well.

Latest posts

Back