Elemis Has Its First TSV on QVC US 22/8

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice TSV. Bet it's a sell out

Wish we got that! Full size cream, full size eye product and the new full size oil.....wonder why this was kept for the new market and not given to us, the loyal customers in the UK?

What a shame they didn't ship Keeley over for that one. They could keep her and welcome to it! Hope this doesn't mean that Emer is not going to be around to do Elemis when it's not practical for Keeley to come over from Cyprus.

I dare say QVC US were offered the "special" size and weren't impressed!

QVC America is the main branch and will always get all the bigger stuff, QVCUK is just a little twig with a smaller expensive selection.

Lovely TSV and I would like it! But at $99 that is currently over £70 and we deffo wouldn't get free postage! So close to £80 here which is a bit of blow to the bank account.

I may be wrong but I thought a US company had acquired Elemis, Bliss and a couple of other companies, who were owned by Steiner Leisure. Or it could be that they have acquired Steiner Leisure who use Elemis products. I'm afraid the world of big business is beyond me. Anyway, I hope Elemis do well on Q USA. It will be interesting to do a price comparison.

They have been on QVC for a few years now, but never had a TSV.

Elemis and Bliss are owned by a partner company. I notice Bliss being discounted a lot in the UK and Elemis getting bigger.

I may be wrong but I thought a US company had acquired Elemis, Bliss and a couple of other companies, who were owned by Steiner Leisure. Or it could be that they have acquired Steiner Leisure who use Elemis products. I'm afraid the world of big business is beyond me. Anyway, I hope Elemis do well on Q USA. It will be interesting to do a price comparison.

Elemis is owned by Steiner Leisure and they own Bliss among others too.

I used to go to the Steiner hair salon in our town (now called Regis) around about 1980 -81.
They used to have a poster on the wall that said 'Elemis by Linda Steiner'....natural skincare etc. etc.
They had a small stand of it next to the hair products by the till. It was nothing like the products we know today of course, just very low key. So when they say Elemis has been around for 20 years or whatever it is, I always remember this.

So they pay 99 dollars, free p+p, on 3 easy pays and have the chance for auto delivery. As if this is not enough, they get a free full-size papaya enzyme peel with every drop after the first...

I don't use Elemis but isn't £70 roughly the price of their TSVs? (give or take) and they always seem to be on easy pay. Only difference between the QVC parent company in America and the offerings they throw to the UK, just enough to keep the customer interested, is that the USA always getter the better and bigger deals, obviously that's just my opinion as an ex QVCer.

Latest posts

Back