Electronic book

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
Hi all

I am sure QVC sold an electronic book (ereader?) that came in diff colours but I can't find any details on their website. If anyone knows what make it was or got one and can give me some feedback I would be grateful as I am thinking of getting one - thanks! :sun:.

I think they had the pocket edition sony in various colours at Christmas. Better deals elsewhere I'm sure. I have the slightly larger version and it rocks but there will be new models released soon so there may be some bargains to be had.

I had one for Christmas but hated it and sent it back. I found the screen hard on my eyes, couldn't get books to load on it and found it hard to hold. I also like to read in the bath and this would have been too much of a risk to me!

I have it but get it from Play if you want a good deal.
I LOVE it, have no problem with the software (but then i am used to dealing wiht sony software)
It irritates me that ebooks cost more and not all titles are available but things are improving and i think the ipad may tip the balance now so publishers are forced to modernise.
It's a great piece of kit, neat and easy to read (although you may prefer a bigger screen 5" was enough for me). The battery lasts an age and the storage is plenty, i have 99 books on mine as you get a voucher for all the classics to download from sony. i recommend waterstones as it is very easy to use and they keep a records of what you've bought for re-downloading if anything goes wrong.

Thanks for the info everyone :happy: Hopefully they will drop in price thanks to the ipad - I don't fancy the Kindle as it comes from the US but I was reading about the Bookeen which seems quite good and available from the UK :nod: I just want something to do at lunchtime other than eat as I've been transferred to another site at work and am now stuck on a dual carriage way and going mad with boredom!

Latest posts

Back