Ego Professional Evolve 2000 Watt Hairdryer Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ego Professional Evolve 2000 Watt Hairdryer
Item Number: 401197
QVC Price £53.00
Super Bargain Price £43.88
P&P £5.95

The Ego Professional Evolve hairdryer features 12 adjustable settings to control heat, speed and conditioning with a cool shot feature, plus a high-tech LED screen with over 144 setting combinations to suit your targeted hairstyle. Ideal for all hair types, this innovative hairdryer will help you dry your locks to suit your mood and the occasion.

Technology and technique - 12 adjustable heat, speed, conditioning and cool shot settings for added power, volume, softness and shine, reducing frizz, and risk of heat damage for a truly long lasting style.

Cooling button
12 adjustable settings
HW2 Technology
Wattage: 2000W
Salon length cord: 2.8m (9ft)

What's in the box?

Ego Professional Evolve Hair dryer
1 x narrow nozzle for precision with your styling
1 x ceramic coated diffuser for optimum root lift

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401197

I watched the demo online(QVC videos work for me), looks interesting especially with the easy pay. I googled and the cheapest elsewhere for this one is £115!!!!:mysmilie_466: with RRP £118. So the QVC price seems pretty amazing.

I noticed this did not have a good review in The Mail as it was deemed to fiddly to use and it's scraping the barrel to say in the demonstration that it's great if your menopausal as it has a cool air shot,whatever next.

I'll bet it was either a man or a twenty something woman who had the nerve to come out with that. Never fear, their day will come!

oh bugger, i ordered one of these earlier today as a birthday gift for a friend, i wish i had read this first... I'm slightly concerned now!

oh bugger, i ordered one of these earlier today as a birthday gift for a friend, i wish i had read this first... I'm slightly concerned now!

The reviews so far are glowing. I've ordered one to try as I don't have a good hairdryer, mostly just air dry and use 'big hair' but thought this would be worth a try.

Hopefully your friend will love it but I guess you can always offer the 30 day mbg.

Oh, I also ordered one too.

Mine the Daily Mail reviews are usually not the best.

It was AY who was blasting herself with the ultra cold shot, and said it was so cold it hurt her teeth!!!!

I liked you could set it to your hair type rather than one does all.

Here is the link to the Daily Mail article, Do You Really Need A £200 Hairdryer?

This Ego is not mentioned??

Here is the reviews from Amazon. The biggest shock is QVC is selling at the Amazon price!!! Oh that includes p&p!!!! I think I need to be wary of the flying pigs because this must be a first in the history of QVC price matching Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00FPM67MS/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I bought an Ego with mini straighteners on special under £40 from Q. I can only assume they are doing a design change so getting rid of old style stock. It is a good hairdryer.

The reviews so far are glowing. I've ordered one to try as I don't have a good hairdryer, mostly just air dry and use 'big hair' but thought this would be worth a try.

Hopefully your friend will love it but I guess you can always offer the 30 day mbg.

Thank you, I hope so... She's asked for a hairdryer for her birthday (I always ask what she wants), so I thought I'd get a really good one, hoping this lives up to expectations now. I love my GHD hair dryer but saw this and thought it looked much more impressive, mine doesn't do very much apart from dry and "big hair" as you say :emo:

Well mine arrived today.

Firstly its heavier than I expected, they did say it was heavier in the demo. As I have short hair it won't be a problem. The motor seems very powerful. The nozzle bit seems to have a knack to get on, I tried just pushing hard no luck. I found twisting and pushing worked. The cool shot is very cold!! Well compared to my current one. The instructions do give a number of choices for each hair type,length and texture. Does say you can customize it to suit yourself though.

Latest posts

Back