Easy payments

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Toneb66

Registered Shopper
I find it quite annoying that QVC only offer easy pays on a selected few products?
They are currently showing a set of 3 knives at a clearance price of £12.96 that is available on 3 easy payments - a bit silly really, it's the higher priced items you need it on, not things costing less than £20. Anyone know a reason why they don't offer it on everything?

Funny you should say this. I was thinking about this the other day cos I want to try the Babyliss Big Hair. It's priced at £36.36 so maybe it'll be on 3 easy pays soon?

It's all a question of economics and sales rates. They incur processing charges on EP and then need to factor in additional costs for admin on chasing a small % of people who default on future payments.

I never understood why they don't put TSVs on easy pay too. I wanted the Strivectin recently but couldn't justify so much on a single payment. Easy-pay would have helped and I would have ordered. Also, it would be good if they could leave items on easy pay after the show has ended! I often record shows during the day and by the time I watch at night, the products have been taken off easy-pay so I don't order. Their loss mostly. Even if they stayed on until midnight. Whereas, the "other channel" keep their items on Flexi pay more or less permanently.

Latest posts

Back