Easy Pay only for the hour?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Never noticed this being the norm before, always been able to get things after the show that were offered on Easy Pay?
Saw a sweet little ring but not on Easy Pay no more now! :sad:

Never noticed this being the norm before, always been able to get things after the show that were offered on Easy Pay?
Saw a sweet little ring but not on Easy Pay no more now! :sad:

Oh I give up. You are beyond help KWC. Why are you looking for rings now? You do not need a cheap old ring on easy pay or not.

Oh I give up. You are beyond help KWC. Why are you looking for rings now? You do not need a cheap old ring on easy pay or not.

:blush: :tongue2: :blush:

Suddenly, I, err, don't want it anymore now anyway......! :doh:

(And I wasn't looking as such, it appeared on the tele n front of me......what am I s'posed to do, turn the tele off......? *gasp*) :sweat:

:blush: :tongue2: :blush:

Suddenly, I, err, don't want it anymore now anyway......! :doh:

(And I wasn't looking as such, it appeared on the tele n front of me......what am I s'posed to do, turn the tele off......? *gasp*) :sweat:

Yes. I haven't watched QVC for 2 days now. You can do it KWC. Be a good kitty and stop watching and you won't be tempted.

Re. rings, I am going to save up & wait to see if we get something similar to the Olive Apatite ring the US had as a TSV because that really was gorgeous & worth getting! (Think it was in 14ct gold too?)
Yep, I'll do that, not clutter up my jewellery box with a load of cheaper stuff I'll probably hardly ever wear anyway! :rock:

Re. rings, I am going to save up & wait to see if we get something similar to the Olive Apatite ring the US had as a TSV because that really was gorgeous & worth getting! (Think it was in 14ct gold too?)
Yep, I'll do that, not clutter up my jewellery box with a load of cheaper stuff I'll probably hardly ever wear anyway! :rock:

Group hug........:60:, I am so proud of you Kitten :clapping:

Group hug........:60:, I am so proud of you Kitten :clapping:

Gotta be sensible Bet & if I'd really truly wanted the ring I saw earlier, I'd have been on it with the speed of a striking cobra, not sit faffing around for an hour drinking cups of tea & slowly measuring each finger in turn to see which one it might possibly fit best on! lol

Gotta be sensible Bet & if I'd really truly wanted the ring I saw earlier, I'd have been on it with the speed of a striking cobra, not sit faffing around for an hour drinking cups of tea & slowly measuring each finger in turn to see which one it might possibly fit best on! lol

I honestly saw 5 items in silver that I thought I couldnt live without........but I couldnt tell you anything about them now as I have completely forgotten what they looked like (except for a pair of earrings that I still fancy but am resisiting - by morning the memory will have gone) I have over 30 pair of earrings, and wear only three of them. I have 45 rings and wear the same 2 over and over. Think I am learning my lesson. Saving up for a special piece is a very good idea.

BetXXX

Latest posts

Back