Easter Easypay X 3 Code

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooo I've got one this time. I didn't get the last one but my spend on easy pays and in general has gone right down. And, for once, there are a couple of things I need!

Got one too, as it is valid after Lent is over I could use it, but there is nothing that I need. Must consult my wishlist

Why is it that the people that want it (ie me!) don't get it and the people that don't, do!!

I have my eye on 2 items that would benefit from a 30 day try out.

I got mine through the post this morning in an Easter card. I've got enough easy pays to finish paying at the moment, so may not use it ( said with not too much conviction) :blush:

I got the Easter card too Dimps - lol, we're obviously very important customers..!

I have ordered stuff within the last 6 weeks so there must be some other criteria,

there's an echo in here FP..!!:angel: I've ordered within the last six weeks too so it's not that!

I have ordered stuff within the last 6 weeks so there must be some other criteria.

I got the Easter card too Dimps - lol, we're obviously very important customers..!

there's an echo in here FP..!!:angel: I've ordered within the last six weeks too so it's not that!

err, me too, so I agree, it's not that. :thinking:

Latest posts

Back