Dyson TSV 6/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hoping it's a fan, Autumn or not, I'm have lots if personal summers right now!

Dyson TSV for 06.10.16

Dyson Pure Hot & Cool Link Quiet Purifier Fan with Extra Filter
Item Number: 805614
QVC Price £550.00
Todays Special Value Price £499.98
P&P £0.00

The Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Link purifier and fan automatically purifies your surroundings to remove 99.95% of allergens and pollutants known to trigger some allergies with its 360 degree glass HEPA filter and allows you to control your environment with ease thanks to its smart connectivity. Sleek and stylish, this appliance both heats and cools, as well as automatically monitoring, reacting to and purifying your home, whilst reporting the results straight to your smartphone or tablet so you can rest assured it's earning its keep.

Works through the night - the automatic night-time mode allows the Pure Hot + Cool to switch itself on as you sleep, to keep the air you're breathing as pure as possible. It will only use the quietest settings, and the LED display also dims, to ensure your sleep isn't interrupted.

Jet Focus technology - whether you're heating or cooling, choose between Personal Mode for long-range, targeted powerful airflow, or 'Diffused Mode' for wide room projection.

Thermostatic heat control - set the target temperature for your room and your purifier will keep it there, allowing for a consistent environment day or night. You can also set a specific time you would like the fan heater to come on. If you like your bedroom to be warm in the morning when you first wake up, or are coming home from a cold day out and want the living area to be toasty and welcoming when you come back, simply tap the app and your wish is its command.

Replacement filter - this fantastic bundle also comes with an additional free filter replacement, so you can purify your surroundings for up to 24 months without the need for another purchase.

Control with the app - simply download the free Dyson Link app to your smartphone or tablet to remotely control your appliance, receive reports on your air quality and schedule your usage.

Two year guarantee - Dyson offer a full two year guarantee for parts, labour and transport. If there's a problem with your Dyson machine, they'll come to you. A Dyson Field Service Engineer will arrange to visit your home or workplace so they can fix your machine when it's convenient.
Simply register your guarantee with Dyson in one of three easy ways:
Online through the Dyson website www.dyson.co.uk/register or www.dyson.ie/register
By phone Monday to Friday 8am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday 8am-6pm UK 0800 298 0298 or ROI 01 475 7109
By post - complete and return the form supplied in the box, envelope provided.

Colour options:

White/Silver
Iron/Blue

What’s in the box?

Pure Hot + Cool Link air purifier
1 x Pure Hot + Cool Link remote control
1 x spare filter

Technical specifications:

Power source: mains electrical operated
Voltage: 230-240v
Wattage: 2100w
Noise level: 64db
Air purifier (h x w x d): 63.2cm x 15.4cm x 11.2cm (24.9" x 6.1" x 4.4")
Weight: 3.8kg

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805614

Anyone got an opinion on these air purifier (Dyson or other).

My neighbours last year installed a wood burner stove and the smell is overpowering and seeps into our house. Be it a coincidence or not but at the same time I have developed an allergy/sinus which was absent during the summer (stove off).

It is really bad at the moment and I wondered if one would help. I feel so bad I would gladly pay for relief. The doctor said to take over the counter hay fever type tablets but every brand just knocks me off my feet.

Wow another bargain priced TSV - waiting for the inevitable 'gifting' suggestions ...:mysmilie_19:

I would not buy a Dyson they are far too heavy for me as well as being too expensive. I have just bought a Hoover brand stick type vacuum cleaner it was £116.99 at Argos and does the job for me. It also converts to a hand held and is light weight and easy to use.

Latest posts

Back