Dyson Cinetic DC54 Animal Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner TSV 23/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well let's face it is has been at least a week since the last one. I can't understand what the relationship is between Dyson and QVC and why Dyson are constantly wanting to do 'price-promotion' deals with Q, there was a time when Q would bring innovation and different brands for their TSV's, they maybe different cleaners that are being bought for TSV's but it is always the same brand, it has got me flummoxed!

Well let's face it is has been at least a week since the last one. I can't understand what the relationship is between Dyson and QVC and why Dyson are constantly wanting to do 'price-promotion' deals with Q, there was a time when Q would bring innovation and different brands for their TSV's, they maybe different cleaners that are being bought for TSV's but it is always the same brand, it has got me flummoxed!
I am with you on this. I am completely baffled why Dyson need to flog their stuff on Q so frequently.

I shouts of desperation on the part of DYSON ,there are now so many other brands selling the "no bag cyclone " vacume even on Q as well.
I stopped buying once they stopped manufacturing in the UK and turned to China as the quality went down hill rapidly while the prices went up and up.

Dyson TSVs, like NO! NO! TSVs, seem to come along in droves compared to other makes. Sometimes QVC have (or appear to have) new product launches, but maybe in the main Dyson use them as a stock clearance outlet? Taking advantage of QVC's ability to shift large volumes in short spaces of time... and without the size of reduction genuine clearance actions would normally demand. Even if the remaining stock was to be sold at a significant reduction, the amount of distress marketing that might subsequently be required to clear it entirely would be very small in proportion to the overall sales... very satisfactory for a prestige brand, I would imagine.

Latest posts

Back