Dr Phil on QVC.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
On with Forbes Riley, Dale as just announced Dr Phil is on with the spin gym! i'm hazarding a guess here, but I don't think he means Phil McGraw.

Forbes Riley indeed - what a great marketing name. Her name is probably something like Freda Rubanpecker. What IS IT that makes the Yanks shout so much - do they think us Brits are all ****** deaf ?

Even if the spin gym was the second coming, I wouldn't buy one from that overbearing, obnoxious, patronising woman. She's made enough money from it already IMO. I would also not buy any of the other stuff she's flogging, from QVC or elsewhere.

They have other US fitness guests - like Bodyblade Bruce, and the guy who comes over with the inversion table - both older guys, and both able to explain their products without bellowing and browbeating their audience.

oooh, really don't like that woman. If we want to watch all that shouty TV there's plenty "Ad TV" for that. I find even when channel hopping I have to turn the volume down 10 notches when it's Americans on there. Sorry US people but your TV probably doesn't do that, but UK TV likes us to think that Americans can't talk in a normal way and have to yell 24/7.

CC

On with Forbes Riley, Dale as just announced Dr Phil is on with the spin gym! i'm hazarding a guess here, but I don't think he means Phil McGraw.

I Love Dr Phil, so I would have been more than happy to see him on with the spin gym, or coated in tarte cosmetics for that matter!

I bought a spinning thing from QVC called "handy trim" many years ago for about £10. It's basically the same as the Spin Gym - you do not need a DVD to go with it especially Miss Shouty ...

Latest posts

Back