Doll10 TSV 18/10/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How exciting! Another collection of foundation, concealer, lipstick, mascara and brush. Oh and maybe a bag because it's Christmas.:cool:

I love the doll 10 brushes. They are great quality although the foundation is a little bit too yellowish on my sink tone
I’ve had some of their eye palettes and found them to be very good AND talc free (Laura Geller take note!) but like all US brands on QVC all of the shades have a yellow base - even the neutral ones. I don’t get it. I know for a fact that Tarte, for one, do actually have many cool shades but the blinkered QVC buyers obviously don’t request them. Mally are the worst. There’s yellow and then there’s yellow and hers are YELLOW!

I’ve had some of their eye palettes and found them to be very good AND talc free (Laura Geller take note!) but like all US brands on QVC all of the shades have a yellow base - even the neutral ones. I don’t get it. I know for a fact that Tarte, for one, do actually have many cool shades but the blinkered QVC buyers obviously don’t request them. Mally are the worst. There’s yellow and then there’s yellow and hers are YELLOW!
they have brought those shades once or twice & they didnt sell & end up in clearence (at heavely reduced prices) so it sends a clear message to the buyers never to bring them

Agreed. Some of the Laura geller can suit my skin tone but I do struggle

Latest posts

Back