Dolce Cabo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
Has anyone heard of this range before? £61.50 for a very ordinary looking jumper seems excessive to say the least :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

The few items I've seen I hated, dire.
There was a short sleeved 'thing' with large square bits on it priced just under £90, horrible.

Whoever their fashion buyer is, is having a laugh.. QVC should sack them and get someone in who knows what their doing, otherwise it will not change.. Just more of Kim & Co, Michele Hope, Dolce Cabo etc.. :mysmilie_1766:

Flippin' heck! Those prices, I can't believe it. Not only are they from a "name" nobody's ever heard of, there's hardly a natural fibre to be found amongst the entire collection, and they're asking an average price of £60 for garments that wouldn't look out of place on the racks of Bwise and QS for about £15...absolute joke!

I saw a bit of that show and one horrible cardigan had 3% cashmere and they were cooing over how you could really tell it had cashmere in it. My a*se. 3% is nothing and it was very expensive. All over priced tat if you ask me!

Has anyone heard of this range before? £61.50 for a very ordinary looking jumper seems excessive to say the least :mysmilie_701::mysmilie_701:

You can get a lovely cashmere sweater or cardi in Mark's for less than that.

There's not one clothing range that I like enough to order from. They need to have more classic and "on trend" styles in good fabrics, tasteful colours/patterns, well tailored, more carefully put together & finished off.

Latest posts

Back