does anyone know the name of a guest please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iggy

Registered Shopper
sorry about this ladies & gents BUT the other week a woman guest was chatting the usual verbal with richard jackson about a recliner chair come lounger thing....he asked i think hom & not jules..anyway what weight will this carry 'someone' asked her..she quoted " 18 stones NOW thats one hell of a lot of doughnuts".....well sadly i am over that weight BUT its not because i stuff my face its because of certain illnesses.....so i was well mad & my old man wasnt well impressed either.......then to cap it all she was on AGAIN the bank holiday flogging birdbaths.......solar powered.....thought to self will look out for those in the outlet......all was going OK until she said in winter just remove the solar panel etc & you have the most wonderful birdbath ???? .........2 points there that i can see { & I promise i wasnt looking for faults } that birds in our back garden tend to get wet enough in winter without needing a bath & that anything short of a bald eagle soze of the 'hole left' the poor mites would drown.......soooooooooo should i write & complain on both issues.......after all QVC sell the 1 xl 2xl 3xl sizes so that too is one hell of a lot of doughnuts according to her......name anyone........im as mad as hell...in the name of larger ladies who cant help it & poor little birds too...rant over

Last edited:
You're not thinking of Anne Dorrington are you? I never saw the hours in question but she is usually on the gardening shows with various items.

Tried looking for a photo of her but I can't find one yet.

Hope this helps

Babe Rainbow xx

Last edited:
I think birds need access to fresh water all year round; maybe not so much for bathing when it's cold but to drink.

Being short 4'12", I've always had to put up with comments about my lack of stature, and there's even less I can do about that than you can about your weight. I'd just close that chapter, now you've had your rant, and move on. I doubt you'll get anything approaching an apology from qvc if you complain and you'll feel wound up waiting for a reply.

There's really no joy in dwelling on throw away comments; consign it to the garbage!

Jude xx

You're not thinking of Anne Dorrington are you? I never saw the hours in question but she is usually on the gardening shows with various items.

Tried looking for a photo of her but I can't find one yet.

Hope this helps

Babe Rainbow xx

nope huney......i know anne with a aussie ??? ish accent......not her thanks anyway

message of course is to let go.... its the condecending way she said it with such vigour.........
thanks jude.....though our back garden is about 1acre with many leafy shrubs trees etc & also very shallow containers with pebbles in the bottom so they can drink fresh water
needed the rant though & will look FURTHER into feathered friends showering /bathing requirements but they dont need the hole the solar panel gizmos would leave.
.thanks folks to all replies

Latest posts

Back