Does anyone have a Kipling item in the pink floral print?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spartacus

Registered Shopper
I've never seen it on air and can't find any videos of that print either. I'm drawn to the pink/greeny blue colours in it but I'm just not sure if the black works with it, especially the black strap. Has anyone seen one 'in the flesh' and did they like it? Can anyone tell me the actual colours in it? I wondered if it was peony pink with ???? Is it the turquoise blue or cabbage green shade?

Thanks in advance (not that I need another Kipling bag)

I can't help there but I can say that I saw someone with a monkey print bag the other day. I really liked the look of that when I saw it presented but it looked grubby and ordinary in the flesh. Maybe it had had a hard life but I think it's quite a new print so it should have looked better.

Just posted on the Kipling thread about how different the colours can be onscreen and IRL..I love that pink floral print but would I like it in the flesh...dunno..I like brights as a rule and I would expect that to be bright rather than dull.

Just posted on the Kipling thread about how different the colours can be onscreen and IRL..I love that pink floral print but would I like it in the flesh...dunno..I like brights as a rule and I would expect that to be bright rather than dull.

I agree, I'd expect it to be quite bright in real life, I do like bright colours (recently bought Scipio bag in pop green which is a lovely vibrant shade). I can't seem to find any videos either on QVC or youtube showing the pink floral. It's the fact that it's got black in it that makes me hesitate. I don't think I'd wear it with a winter coat as the bright floral pattern personally I think is too spring/summery for that, but I'd never normally associate black with spring/summer clothes - that's my dilemma! which is why I'd love to see it for real before ordering

yep..think it would look better with a pink strap - pity the Reth straps aren't removable or you could use a pink one from another bag...tho the logo and the zips would still be black of course!

I have seen it a shop in real life and liked it (and do want a bag in it one day!), it's indeed both the "peony" and "cabbage" colours in the pattern. Hope that helps :)

I have seen it a shop in real life and liked it (and do want a bag in it one day!), it's indeed both the "peony" and "cabbage" colours in the pattern. Hope that helps :)

Thanks for confirming the colours. If I don't see that print on air on the TSV day, I might end up ordering a small item in that print elsewhere at a decent price to see if I like before considering a bag.

it does go well spartacus ...its a purple hue ...if that makes sense...deep purple but not a bluey purple...hope i havnt confused the issue....it loks looks lovley anyway

Yes definitely a dark purple for the strap on this pattern, I looked specifically when I saw it in a shop today because of this thread.

I had the pink flower print in the Reth, but the print wasn't for me and instead prefer the plain or laqcuer Reth. However the pink flower is very pretty colours- hence why I ordered it in the first place but I thought I would not get much use out of a bright print to justify the cost.

I can also confirm that the strap and the monkey are an aubergine shade of purple.

The blue flower print is exactly the same type of print and is also very pretty and the strap and monkey is cafe latte on that.

Latest posts

Back