Do you have deep pockets?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else noticed when, on NN shows, they are demoing a feather bed, and sheets, they highlight one of the main reasons to buy into the range, as being the fact that the depth of the fitted sheet is more capacious than an "ordinary" sheet. Guest - Suzy/Sam lifts up sheet corner, to show us - the "two sandwiches short of a picnic" dickheads watching, the sheets are Soo roomy, they even cover the feather bed AND a mattress! Look carefully at the size of revealed mattress and, surprisingly (not), it is thin. Granted, my bed was expensive, and is a Sealy, and has, consequently, an extremely large mattress. I am sure there are beds out there a tad cheaper than mine, with mattresses thicker than those shown on air. I have NN, and I struggle to get the sheet underneath the mattress.
Quite misleading, a fault I have found has become more prevalent on QVC.
On the same hour, Dale has just insisted he won't make medical claims, unless the Q can prove them. Well, as they are not medical researchers, I don't think they have the required skills to execute medical experiments.

Whoops, totally misinterpreted the thread title at first :D I thought you were asking if you needed to have deep pockets to shop with QVC?! Yes, you do! :D

However, having said that, I've noticed recently that a lot of manufacturers have been doing that thing where they try to reduce the cost of a product by reducing its size a little - a millimetre off an edge across millions of units adds up I guess. It could be that NN have been doing a bit of that themselves.

I've got a pretty standard MF mattress with memory foam topper on top. It's a double bed but I have to buy King Size sheets to give a nice fit, except with NN. Their Double sheets are a perfect fit for me, although admittedly it's a couple of years since I bought any NN, so things could have definitely changed I suppose.