Do you ever wonder

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

puffin48

Registered Shopper
Do you ever wonder what the models are thinking when they are showing some of the clothes they are asked to wear. I'm sure the majority of them think, dear lord what am I wearing. Still I suppose if you are paid to do it, it makes it easier.

Do you ever wonder what the models are thinking when they are showing some of the clothes they are asked to wear. I'm sure the majority of them think, dear lord what am I wearing. Still I suppose if you are paid to do it, it makes it easier.

Yes they wouldn't be seen dead outside of the studio in any of the tat they have to wear but getting paid will soften the blow somewhat.

I did watch Ali Bailey London (Butler & Wilson model) utube video styling TU Sainsbury's clothing she had purchased.
She was saying she liked nipping in their clothing section and liked the bags they did.

I bet they are thinking through the gritted smile, 'my God, I look horrendous in this'.

I bought a nice skirt last week from Sainsburys for £15.00.

I bet they are thinking through the gritted smile, 'my God, I look horrendous in this'.

I bought a nice skirt last week from Sainsburys for £15.00.

I'm pleased to read your happy with your purchase.
I've been picking up some what I think are excellent buys from TU Sainsbury's.
We don't large shop at Sainsbury's but call in from time to time.
Always manage to see something nice or grab some clothing.
More so when there's 25% off I've had tops for the cost of postage from Q.

:mysmilie_3:

https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/

The bras aren't though. Had to return three lots so gave up, pity as there was a lovely one I particularly wanted.

I haven't tried the bras. No chance they'd have my cup size. Traditional bra manufacturers every time, and online to keep the cost down.

Latest posts

Back