Did anyone see Kim & Co last night with Caudia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

babytoes

Registered Shopper
When it started Claudia was wearing a sort of zebra patterned dress. She said I love this dress and stood up to model it, it clung to her legs like clingfilm and no matter what she did she couldn't get it to let go, it just kept clinging in another direction . She sat back down very quickly. So much for the no cling material.

Yes I noticed that too, it must have been embaressing when they keep going on about the material never clinging.

Did anyone see Kim & Co last night with Claudia

When it started Claudia was wearing a sort of zebra patterned dress. She said I love this dress and stood up to model it, it clung to her legs like clingfilm and no matter what she did she couldn't get it to let go, it just kept clinging in another direction . She sat back down very quickly. So much for the no cling material.

I also noticed that one of the green skirts the model was wearing was very creased around the hem area - so much for no creases - I would have had to press that before putting it on.

I didn't think it looked too bad on Cloud-ia though, no doubt due to her being so slim & tall.....& tall.....& slim! *says she who's sadly neither!* :2:

I didn't see much of the show after Kim suggested wearing lime green wth pink and I felt the need to put my fist through the screen. What planet is this woman and her poor sense of colour on?

Also she was really getting on my nerves with her little in takes of breath and gasps. If she designed good quality affordable clothes that were stylish and not garish or made in market stall nylon I'm sure I could put up with her more......nah!!! I'm lying ;)

There was also a brand on earlier that were selling a camisole for over £50...it's chief selling point being it's long length, for that price it had better go down to my ankles and cloth the kids as well.

Latest posts

Back