Did anyone just hear Charlie ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
say opened toe footwear isn't allowed at QVC, due to health & safely with camera equipement about in the studios.

To which he added, "I'm sure I've seen Julia Roberts wearing open toe shoes,I feel an email coming on." :blush:

Go Charlie Go Charlie Go Charlie :sun: :happy: :talking:

Good to see nothing gets past Mr Mogadon: JR's only been wearing her toe posts for the past 350 years.

What's the point of mentioning that now? QVC have been more than happy to let La Roberts wear her stinky mules regardless of what their rules are: I'd say Charlie's comment says more about QVC and him!) than it does about JR!

Last edited:
I think QVC should make it CB new job to collect all the offending articles of footwear for disposal right away.
Not forgetting CR and GC Birkenstocks.

:wonder:

I'd be devastated if I couldn't wear my peep-toe sling-backs to work :wonder:

when all this Health & Safety stuff started coming in I had to change my footwear, which sounded remarkably like yours!, for nurse type white lace-ups with steel toecaps if I had to go into the factory - needless to say my visits into said factory became severely curtailed as I refused to put the ****** things on..we had to make other arrangements with the paperwork!

My company sends details of the footwear policy to all new starters telling them no open toed shoes etc for health and safety. Everyone who has been in the job for longer than 5 minutes ignores it so Julia, wear your thongs with pride :devil:

I think they have these rules to prevent people with ungroomed / ugly feet showing them off, frankly.

My company sends details of the footwear policy to all new starters telling them no open toed shoes etc for health and safety. Everyone who has been in the job for longer than 5 minutes ignores it so Julia, wear your thongs with pride :devil:

She's not started showing THOSE off as well, has she?!? :sad: :thinking: :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back