Diane Gilman TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have found out that it will be leggings or jeggings, was hoping for jeans so won't wait up until midnight!

Amazing fact,did you know DG knew she wanted to be a designer from 1 years old when she picked up her first crayon,as told to JF last night.The material on some of the tops must be so thin as you could clearly see the shoulder pads poking through,her jeans may be comfortable bit have found them baggy on me.
Lynn.

Her bleeding voice is doing my head in, she is on now with Julia and I have had to mute the pair of them....

I wondered why after brining us stuff in dress sizes she now has gone to small ect!

There's a fair amount of Diane Gilman on EBay. I bought a pair of black DG jeans for a tenner and love them.

I've seen today's TSV and really want a pair in each colour and even more colours that aren't there. !!! However , including P&P that would make a big dent in the budget .

I already have DG jeggings in black ( with zips at the ankles )and also in the blue chambray . For me, the comfort of the good quality slightly stretchy fabric plus elasticated waist is fabulous . Although I'm size 12 / 14 I find the small size fits fine . Perhaps people should consider going down a size when ordering .

I have a couple of pairs of DG jeans I also have a few pairs of NYDJ and have to say they are the best most comfortable jeans I have tried. But DG come a close second and are a third of the price, not tempted by the jeggings just not really my thing.

The mother and daughter models look really awful in them. The mother (Jane I think) apparently is the plus size model but the daughter looks the same size to me. Neither of them are a good advert for the jeans as they're far too tight on them.

i am a bit wary of the waistbands on some jeggings, they can sometimes be bulky just where you dont want them to be lol. sadly all of the DG jeans etc are too short for me so i will be sticking to m&s

I don't know if I'd ever try them - but they're never long enough for me,so I don't even bother trying or watching.

What a dreadful old harpy - she looks like an embalmed cindy doll :giggle: As for all this cr*p about designing for her 'sisters' - oh please. She's flogging some tacky jeggings with stud detail at the mo' - apparently all the designers will be doing them this season! Ghastly!

I think the daughter model ... possibly Jane Catherine is a stunning girl with a gorgeous figure. She's perhaps a little pear shaped and she doesn't have skinny legs but hellfire if she doesn't look good in it I've got no chance.

And I must admit for the first time it got on my wick that it was trotted out monotonous regularity that the mum was a 16/18. She said she was a 16 who sometimes needs an 18 in some things. So what ****** size is she? I'm an 18 in jeans and even if I have to buy a 20 or even a 16 every once in a while because the sizing is out of whack I'm still an 18.

Her hair fascinates me. It's like mine when it's been newly blowdried and I've put a headband on when I apply my make up. When I remove the headband, the fringe goes mad and I have to calm it down. Weird that she's happy to go on national TV like that!

And she must have a really lined neck. Those polo necks almost go over her face!

She has some problem with her hair at the back, maybe an old scar with no hair growth? She does wear clothes that do not compliment her, I must admit :dull:

She said she is 57????? Unless DG is being a little economical with truth?

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back