Diane Gilman TSV - Any Idea on Pricing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
I note that there is a Diane Gilman TSV tonight. SCW any idea on pricing and any heads up. Wouldnt mind being able to have a look prior to the midnight launch. I know that is being greedy but it is always worth asking!!:clock:

I note that there is a Diane Gilman TSV tonight. SCW any idea on pricing and any heads up. Wouldnt mind being able to have a look prior to the midnight launch. I know that is being greedy but it is always worth asking!!:clock:

Quite interested in this TSV but can never find jeans that fit me.

well yet again the short have sold out in a lot of the sizes, it happens every time they have that length on maybe QVC should take note and get more stock in

Was too tired to wait up last night. Looked this morning and my size in the small length all gone. Guess it was not meant to be!!

Surely the TSV selling out in the short sizes, should alert the buyers to a genine "short" market they could tap into? is what I meant to say!

Surely the TSV selling out in the short sizes, should alert the buyers to a genine "short" market they could tap into? is what I meant to say!
If you're a short-@rse like I am

drag-@rse to short-@rse, drag-@rse to short-@rse, come in please:biggrin:

Of course they won't. They are lazy & fixed.
I've written to them about petite sizes & I'm sure others have too.

Alert! Nothing alert about Q - "Be alert Q! The world needs more lerts"

Latest posts

Back