diamonique sweet 16th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Cannot believe this all silver:down:

was hoping to take advantage of some easy pay on gold or veronese pieces and am getting more annoyed by the minute of all the silver.

c'mon qvc...............:headbang:

I only managed to watch a few minutes. Jill Franks looked like Noddy with all that blusher and when Gobby came on to go on about her anniversary ring, I couldn't bear the two of them together. JF fawning all over it saying how she thought it was real yadda yadda. :thinking:

I actually felt embarrassed to be watching it when my hubby came in! :cheeky:

Not a lover of Charlie but cannot believe JF. She takes delight in trying to make Charlie seem stupid, only serves to make her look B****y. I s'pose she thinks she's funny.
JF really stirring things up over Charlie and marriage amongst other things.

SHUT UP JILL YOU ARE TALKING C**P!!!!

I thought it was only me that was getting totally fed up with JF this evening!! I stuck with it for 3 hours because I wanted to see if there was anything new and take advantage of the easy-pays, but never again!! I think Charlie was getting a bit concerned about what was being said and tried to steer the show back towards the jewellery, but JF didn't give a toss! Couldn't bear the 'T-callers' who said how wonderful they were together!! Maybe I'm just in a bad mood!! I'd have switched off straight away had I not wanted to see the jewellery!

I normally don't mind the presenters but tonight was a total farce, it should have been renamed the "Jill and Charlie" show.

I watched most of the hour's with the sound off I was hoping to see something new and hopefully on easy pay which I eventually did and ordered the Scottie pendant, the presentation was dire I would have preferred to see more of the item than the presenters.

Alison taking about the ring she helped design and what she wanted it to be able to with stand ie her horses etc., made more sense than Jill and Charlie put together, then again that wouldn't be hard.

Please don't put these two together again.

piper

Anniversary Ring

I thought Alison's ring looked awfully familiar so went straight away to look.

Tova used to have a ring almost identical but is doesn't seem to be on the website anymore. So how can Alison's be an original?

As for Jill Franks - I bloddy hate the woman. Mouth Almighty she is.

I missed the beginning of the shows but when I tuned in later Charlie had gone off because he was hot or something and they were both bleating on about it.

I was so tempted to phone in and call them all names. They have such a privileged job with all the perks etc. They should try being on a busy shift in a factory or down a mine or even facing the Taliban in Helmand. Then perhaps they might appreciate that they have it very cushy indeed and shut their whinging mouths.

Latest posts

Back