Dexter Moscow - back from the dead

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
never saw "mister christmas" dexter in the xmas run up, but now he appears with a turntable/MP3 TSV?

and not very successfully if i may say. he is clearly supposed to be appealing to the older generation for obvious reasons but he is just coming across as an old dodderer with not much of a clue.

Pretty sure he was on from time to time prior to Christmas.

Colin something used to flog the ION's didn't he?

Oh, is that who he is? Thought I'd seen him somewhere before! lol

Is a stupid TSV anyway - we sold off our vinyl collection years & years ago (something I now bitterly regret as CDs just don't sound the same, no mmatter how expensive a player you have but seemed like a good idea at the time with small children racing around!) but......

.......if I did still have a precious vinyl collection, I wouldn't be chucking out the Linn Sondek Valhalla to play them on that thing, not even to convert them to MP3! I find it hard to imagine anyone with a possibly irreplaceable vinyl collection would even consider it tbh!
Resulting 'music' probably sounds harsher than nails on a blackboard too I bet.......! *thumbs down smilie here!*

For some reason, Debbie Flint and Craig Rowe were keen to stress the benefit of this turntable having a lid/dustcover. Perhaps this is actually one of it's best features ?

For some reason, Debbie Flint and Craig Rowe were keen to stress the benefit of this turntable having a lid/dustcover. Perhaps this is actually one of it's best features ?

*snorts loudly & guffaws with laughter in an extremely unladylike fashion!*
:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_348: to KWC I have an oler version not bought from qvc and a massive record collection and I was very impressed with the product, I am byno means a techy person, but I've converted onto cd and an now enjoy all my 70's{:mysmilie_11:} music in my car!

Latest posts

Back