Desert Island Beauty Show - 21st July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
Can't wait for Thursday's show (NOT) as it's the Diva's choices , Yes I'm talking about you Julia Roberts.. :tongue:

We had these last year with the same presenters picking their choices. Why not do a show with AY & the 2 new presenters Carmel & Anna choosing their products but it may be a bit too early for these 2... :dull:

kathy taylor

loved watching alison with kathy taylor. kathy was very honest and forthright very refreshing on qvc!

loved watching alison with kathy taylor. kathy was very honest and forthright very refreshing on qvc!

Yes, we enjoyed this show as well. Pity they had to have it on in the day when a lot of people would have been at work etc. Much better than JF's show.

Kathy is slowly taking over from Pipa as my favourite presenter.

I will sky+ the show just to see how many times AY try to put down the mighty Diva, I have always thought that there is no love lost between them two... I could be very wrong.

I will sky+ the show just to see how many times AY try to put down the mighty Diva, I have always thought that there is no love lost between them two... I could be very wrong.

I used to think that too and noticed little digs here and then but then I read that JR introduced AY to future husband so that can't be true can it?

To be fair,I would imagine there are lots of people out there,who are dying to know what she uses - I mean,she looks quite good for her age doesn't she?

I will be tuning in out of pure nosiness - having very sensitive skin,I can't use a lot of stuff.

Have any of these shows had make up in them? Or is is all ultrasun and skin/hand/foot cream? I would be interested to know what make up they all use -if its true - they can't say "oh I bought a fab boots 17 mascara the other day and got a jet black gel liner pot,exactly the same as bobbi browns,free!!!" (as I really did the other day!)

they have know each other a long time, and I am sure people behave differently on the Tv. I would not like to guess at their real relationship based on what you see on screen

To be fair,I would imagine there are lots of people out there,who are dying to know what she uses - I mean,she looks quite good for her age doesn't she?

I will be tuning in out of pure nosiness - having very sensitive skin,I can't use a lot of stuff.

Have any of these shows had make up in them? Or is is all ultrasun and skin/hand/foot cream? I would be interested to know what make up they all use -if its true - they can't say "oh I bought a fab boots 17 mascara the other day and got a jet black gel liner pot,exactly the same as bobbi browns,free!!!" (as I really did the other day!)

There is one presenter who uses Boots #7. I'm not going to name names but she told us this herself when we met her at the Beauty Bash :)

Isn't the show on at the same time as Torchwood?

Sorry but give me Captain Jack Harkness any day of the week. Needless to say I won't be watching!!!

Isn't the show on at the same time as Torchwood?

Sorry but give me Captain Jack Harkness any day of the week. Needless to say I won't be watching!!!

Yep it is. . I wonder if she will have an eye cream because whatever she uses dosen't work

I used to think that too and noticed little digs here and then but then I read that JR introduced AY to future husband so that can't be true can it?

Yeah that is correct, but if I remember right Julia was not at Alison's wedding.

Yep it is. . I wonder if she will have an eye cream because whatever she uses dosen't work

She uses Decleor hydrotenseur ALL the time (she sooo "naughty"), when you're supposed to use it periodically under an eye cream, and that's where she's going wrong.

I bet everything she uses is sold on Le Q though. These dessert island beauty shows are all complete b**ocks. Nothing to do with what they use.

I agree with Bens Mum. They are a load of codswallop. Pippa's one was ridiculous and there were a few times when she looked as though she wanted to thump the resident beauty expert. In addition to AY telling her that she would only have a face for radio if she didn't use Ultrasun Face -when Pippa mentioned her colourist, she then said "Oooo, listen to her - Colourist!". Pippa looked annoyed and said "well, what am I supposed to call her? It did not look lighthearted to me.

Just watched this show and there was no sign of any animosity between JR and AY. They seemed to get on very well and it would seem that AY and quite a few others were at Julia's party.

Latest posts

Back