Dennis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yeah I heard him mention his wife so I assume he divorced the wife that used to be on QVC with him and then he remarried.

Anyone find it really annoying and embarassing when Alsion kept skapping him??

I like Dennis - always seems happy, pleasant and chatty, and he brings us some really nice pieces - which is more than can be said for the likes of Kim & Co - awful, droaning woman gets on my nerves and her clothes are extremely over prices for what they look like, IMO!

As long as he didn't speak presumably. That monotone drone drone is enough to send you to sleep, and I'm not sure that sleeping's what you have in mind???!! :tongue:

He's easy on the eye alright, but god his voice is driving me mad I've had to mute him which unfortunately would not be possible IRL :cheeky::giggle:

Hands off ladies he's mine:wink:

AY was deffo flirting with him slapping him was just an excuse to keep touching him:smirk:

I like Dennis but talk about fingers down throat time last night in the 10pm show. Mata Hari appeared in the form of Julia Roberts! She could not keep her hands off him. He stood there as though rigor mortis had set in, rather than board stiff, if you know what I mean ;) He looked decidedly uncomfortable about the whole affair and even to the last she was trying to drape herself all over him whilst acting like a giggly schoolgirl. Most nauseating especially with her repeated use of "did-ent" (a girly didn't). Although his reaction added the fun factor. He couldn't have been less interested if he tried. Perhaps he was feeling embarrassed if he has just remarried? I'm sure a new "Mrs. Dennis" would not have been impressed with him flirting with a woman of age!! She must've had a cold shower in between shows though, because she was decidedly doused down for Ralph at midnight.

yeah I heard him mention his wife so I assume he divorced the wife that used to be on QVC with him and then he remarried.

Anyone find it really annoying and embarassing when Alsion kept skapping him??

Yes:wonder:

I:heart::heart::heart:Denis. I love the voice and those dazzly white teeth.I would like to order him on auto-delivery!!!

i'm a dennis fan he's gorgeous and call me weird lol but the way he says silicone makes me melt LOL

Dennis and Ralph over the weekend - it made it worth being stuck indoors due to the rain :heart:

I cant believe you are all swooning over Dennis basso lol, no seriously he is quite nice, (not basso) but what happened to that guy who used to do the diy hours, he was well buff

I cant believe you are all swooning over Dennis basso lol, no seriously he is quite nice, (not basso) but what happened to that guy who used to do the diy hours, he was well buff

I agree, IMO Orlando was\is is the only QVC man who was anything near attractive. Denis looks ok but I fnd that accent\voice just unbearable.

Latest posts

Back