Denim & Co TSV 07/08/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Shape Enhancing Straight Leg Jean Standard
Item Number
QVC Price £45.00
TSV Price £35.94
P&P £3.95

Up your daily style game with these versatile and figure-smoothing jeans from Denim & Co. This wardrobe essential features a tummy tucking pocket at the front to help you to create a slimmer-looking silhouette and a straight-leg jeans cut that will look and feel fantastic on any body type. Congratulations: you've just found your new favourite pair of jeans!

Take control of your silhouette - the built-in slimming panel will help you to look your best and boost your body confidence for the day ahead whatever you're up to.

Straight-leg style - straight-leg jeans like these are never out of style. Whatever your body shape, this easy-to-wear denim cut offers laidback style for your wardrobe and will go with everything, beautifully.

Choose your colour - with five easy-to-style denim shades to choose from, you're sure to find the right pair (or pairs) for your wardrobe. Will you choose the darker Black, Dark Indigo or Medium Wash shades, or the lighter Grey and Light Wash options?

62% cotton, 36% recycled polyester, 2% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Black
Dark Indigo
Grey
Light Wash
Medium Wash

Standard

Petite

Tall

I was tempted by these but just bought jeans so I resisted. However, after the 20 minute or so presentation of them this morning there was then a full advert with QVC customers wearing jeans which I thought was good, showing the jeans on real people, but no, they were actually NYDJ Jeans for a later programme. How in any producers mind does that make sense. I was pretty gobsmacked :).

Latest posts

Back