Decleor TSV Sunday 26th February 2012

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DarJos

Registered Shopper
Fiona has announced that Decleor's 1st TSV of the year is on Sunday 26th February. She has said it will contain 5 products.

Wonder what the five products will be,anyone know yet? Decleor seems a nice gentle range and the oils are comforting to use although don't like hydra floral. As mentioned on other threads we are fed up with overpriced and overhyped anti ageing products of some ranges,Perricone for one and many others that have come and gone on qvc.There is an article in Daily Mail about the launch of the new and much hyped YSL skincare range,it has a waiting list of 5000 apparently.One of the comments below the article is by someone who says they have worked for YSL for 11 years and got to visit the factory as part of her training,L'oreal own YSL.She was told that all the stuff they make is all the same and it was the salesgirls job to big everything up.if this is true and don't actually know if it is,what are we to think?

Picture from the newsletter but its not giving much away

QVC_February_Newsletter_Email_15.jpg

These beauty TSV prices are really creeping up. I remember the good old days when a beauty TSV was between £30-£35

Thank you for that. I love Decleor and this TSV will be a must have for me. I am still using the last TSV and that too was an excellent buy. Can't wait.

I *need* this. Wish it was under the 50 mark but the Decleor TSV is the only one I buy these days. I use Hydra Floral and have been dying to try prologene.

Great value. I don't really need it as I've just opened a jar of hyrda floral from a TSV last August and I'm half way through a neroli. That said, I'll probably be tempted if it's on EP.

I don't use Decleor but will be watching as am intrigued about the noise Fiona ? makes lol :cheeky:

Silly question. Can the Neroli be used under a different brand moisturiser (Liz Earle Skin Repair) ?

Thanks

T xx

Thanks Bluebell. Thought I might give the Neroli a try, but didn't want to change my LE Skin Repair.

Latest posts

Back