Decleor Hydrotenseur Eye Serum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

centipede

Guest Shopper
Hi all, well, I quite liked the sound of this and it has good reviews (other than pump).

Free p&p on auto delivery but not on the one-off purchase - strange. AY made a big point of it being odd. Another marketing ploy to tempt you into AD hoping you'll forget to cancel? Cynical - me? :smirk:

Anyway, having looked around, I've found a couple of shops selling same for £17.95 with free p&p, as opposed to £29.50.

Anyone tried this serum? Does it live up to hype? Your opinion's appreciated.

Was umming & arrhing about TSV but have joined the F.A.R.T.S. Club :clapping: :giggle:

hi centipede,

i love some decleor, hate this eye serum it does not live up to the hype.

a devil to squirt out too.

it kinda just sits oily on the eye, and if i use it at night it makes my eyes sting

having said that, it lasts foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wish mine would run out, because i am such a cheapskate i have to use it up.

i did not buy it from qvc, if i had it would have been returned

I love Hydrotenseur and I have very sensitive skin and eyes.

QVC are mad to be offering it on Auto Delivery as one bottle will last a year as you use it for a month then take a break for two months before using for another month and so on.

Best thing if you want to buy it from QVC is buy on Auto so you get the free P&P but then cancel it once you have received the first.

Hi all, well, I quite liked the sound of this and it has good reviews (other than pump).

Free p&p on auto delivery but not on the one-off purchase - strange. AY made a big point of it being odd. Another marketing ploy to tempt you into AD hoping you'll forget to cancel? Cynical - me? :smirk:

Anyway, having looked around, I've found a couple of shops selling same for £17.95 with free p&p, as opposed to £29.50.

Anyone tried this serum? Does it live up to hype? Your opinion's appreciated.

Was umming & arrhing about TSV but have joined the F.A.R.T.S. Club :clapping: :giggle:

I am with iamasmall on this one, its OK but the pump despenser is rubbish, I end up with it everywhere the way it shoots out. The serum itself doesnt sit on my skin, it does sink in but doesnt improve the look of my eye area any better than other eye creams serums but then I have awful eye area and nothing I try seems to help. I wont be re-purchasing when this bottle is empty even from the cheaper source.

If you tune in to Gatineau or Elemis next time they are on, AY and the others will push their 'iconic/hero' eye products in the same 'cant live without it' way. Its very clever the way they tell you that presenters cant live without the products - makes you think it must be good but if they were actually having to pay for then, I am sure they would find a way to survive :dull:

I suppose if you really want to try it, the AD option will at least mean you only pay P&P one way if you hate it, but then if you like it, you will have paid £11.95 more than you needed to........dilema :doh:

Bet

PS, welcome to the FARTS.:handshake:

Last edited:
I love Hydrotenseur and I have very sensitive skin and eyes.

QVC are mad to be offering it on Auto Delivery as one bottle will last a year as you use it for a month then take a break for two months before using for another month and so on.

Best thing if you want to buy it from QVC is buy on Auto so you get the free P&P but then cancel it once you have received the first.

The serum does have a good write up on QVC reviews, its just the pump people dont like. I'm still searching for my cant live without eye product. Notice that they said the AD option is for those who dont like to give it a rest. Sort of goes against the advice they have given for years but its either the right way to go or its not. Makes you question the resident beauty experts advice.

Bet x

The serum does have a good write up on QVC reviews, its just the pump people dont like. I'm still searching for my cant live without eye product. Notice that they said the AD option is for those who dont like to give it a rest. Sort of goes against the advice they have given for years but its either the right way to go or its not. Makes you question the resident beauty experts advice.

Bet x

I find with the pump the best way is to pump it onto the back of the hand and then dip finger into as opposed to trying to pump it onto fingers.

I find with the pump the best way is to pump it onto the back of the hand and then dip finger into as opposed to trying to pump it onto fingers.

Will try that tonight thanks Sazza, usually spend 10 mins trying to find out where the squirt went so that I can wipe it up.:doh:

Thanks all for the info. Why do you need to take a break from it? I don't get that bit and I haven't heard it explained.

Confession time, Bet: I did succumb to a pair of TOI earrings yesterday BUT I like that range and they WERE an anniversary price and I DID need (read want) them :flower: I don't think earrings should count :giggle:

Thanks all for the info. Why do you need to take a break from it? I don't get that bit and I haven't heard it explained.

Confession time, Bet: I did succumb to a pair of TOI earrings yesterday BUT I like that range and they WERE an anniversary price and I DID need (read want) them :flower: I don't think earrings should count :giggle:

Confession is good for the soul Centipede................say twenty Hail Farts and all will be forgiven.:happy: May have to send the big guns in though.......Tuxedokitty....Donna, where are youuuuuuuuu???? :grin::grin::grin:

This serum did absolutely nothing for me, and I certainly wouldn't repurchase. Also think the delivery system is poor.

This serum did absolutely nothing for me, and I certainly wouldn't repurchase. Also think the delivery system is poor.

I hate the AD system. You can easily forget its ordered on AD, send the item back because you dont like it and get another of the darn things 90 days later! Wont use it now. They could have at least have a 'Cancel AD' option on the return slip to remind you!

I hate the AD system. You can easily forget its ordered on AD, send the item back because you dont like it and get another of the darn things 90 days later! Wont use it now. They could have at least have a 'Cancel AD' option on the return slip to remind you!

Bet, you dingbat, I meant the pump delivery on the product! May I refer you back to the thread about size 8? lol You've just given me a real giggle, petal.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I ordered this today as I like serum around my eyes rather than a cream. Then I was browsing through Amazon and found it for £17.87. With p & p it brings it to £21.81, just over £11 cheaper than on QVC with their p & p.

So much for 'Value' from QVC. I will be using it - a lot! - for 30 days and then sending it back, what a cheek! :angry:

I prefer the gatineau eye serum that qvc no longer stock in full size (they only sell a tiny pump with the colagen eye patches. It never fails to wake my eyes up when I have had a bad night or after a hard day,is wonderfully moisturising and makes me look as though I've had a good nights sleep. I get it from http://www.feelunique.com/p/Gatineau-Strategie-Jeunesse-Intensive-Eye-Treatment-15ml.html,it's not cheap but lasts absolutely ages. However-it also has a slightly dodgy pump dispenser unfortunately but I forgive it that as it so wonderful.

I agree Yo, I dont rate the hydrotenseur at all and wont buy it again

I ordered this today as I like serum around my eyes rather than a cream. Then I was browsing through Amazon and found it for £17.87. With p & p it brings it to £21.81, just over £11 cheaper than on QVC with their p & p.

So much for 'Value' from QVC. I will be using it - a lot! - for 30 days and then sending it back, what a cheek! :angry:

Why dont you phone QVC and see if you can cancel the order BSG

Latest posts

Back