Decleor expression

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
I ordered this on easy pay for the Neroli oil.
The eye cream was half empty as were the rest of the tubes, The foaming cleanser does not foam at all. I love the balm and oil but am going to use it for 28 days and then if its useless , i will send it back.
All comes in a nice box and I was so annoyed at how little of the rest of the products had hardly anything in them. The Foaming cleanser was half full and the eye cream has enough in it for about a week, if that !
I have noticed that my skin looks refreshed with using the liquid gold and also the Neroli oil but i expected more from this kit and not half empty tubes.
I have only ever sent about 3 things back but i think this is going back soon as its really not worth the money , even if it is on easy pay. :rolleyes:

Strange you should mention that I recently had a phytopeel in a tube that was less than half full :rolleyes: it was an extra in a kit tho and I need the other bits so kept it.

I bought my mum some Expression de l'age cream for Xmas or her birthday, whichever, and she didn't see any improvement in her skin. Since she has changed to the Aldi £2 cream she looks at least 5 years younger. Of all the face crap i've bought her the £2 Aldi wins hands down. I use it now and again more as a prevention than cure.

It might be worth giving it a go if you have some wrinkles, i can really tell the difference with my mum - and that's only using the day cream. She can't be bothered with a complicated routine, doesnt exfoliate or do masks or night cream or anything!:D

Aldi cream did get some beaty award or other earlier this year, up against well known brands and came out tops too! Great value and great on wrinkles! :D

Have a look at feelunique.com, there's some quite good prices on Decleor and free delivery. Cash back thru quidco as well - way cheaper than QVC!

Last edited:
I bought my mum some Expression de l'age cream for Xmas or her birthday, whichever, and she didn't see any improvement in her skin. Since she has changed to the Aldi £2 cream she looks at least 5 years younger. Of all the face crap i've bought her the £2 Aldi wins hands down. I use it now and again more as a prevention than cure.

It might be worth giving it a go if you have some wrinkles, i can really tell the difference with my mum - and that's only using the day cream. She can't be bothered with a complicated routine, doesnt exfoliate or do masks or night cream or anything!:D

See Aldi have extended their range too.

Noticed they had brought out a lighter moisturiser to use as a makeup base around £1.90 for 50 mls (has a turqoise lid).

Also they had a 30 ml cream last week in a tube with hydraulic acid, collagen & liposomes around £3.50 aimed specifically at wrinkles (price of QVC postage).

So really it's the same or less than the price of many QVC beauty items P&P so if it is not suitable no loss really.

Latest posts

Back