Decleor Advise?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
Because of the three easypays today, I ordered three different decleor items, and was wondering if it's as good as they hype it up to be on QVC?

I ordered 227009 - Decleor Balm Journey of the Senses
227751 - Decleor 3 Piece Hydrating Neroli Face Collection
228469 - Decleor 5 Piece Nourishing Face & Body Collection

On advanced order I ordered the OTO 229726 - Decleor 5 Piece Prolegene Top to Toe Collection. I ordered this mainly because of the rave reviews on the Prolagene Energising Gel.

I have combination skin, with a fairly oily t-zone. So I'm hoping all these products will benefit my skin.

Well my opinion of Decleor is that it is ok, but nothing special to justify the cost.
The products smell nice and feel nice but don't actually deliver.
The Neroli is probably one of the best I have tried.

I know a lot of people swear by Decleor so I hope you love it!!

I always think that if the products did all the presenter (Fiona) says they do then her skin should look absolutely amazing..and it doesn't!!...enough said :mysmilie_11:

I love Decleor, it really suits my skin, my skin is so much better than it used to be. I was actually at a Decleor event this evening, my local counter is great at having customer events.

The journey of the senses collection you ordered Maria is fantastic value, I ordered one myself. I hope you love the products!!!

I have met Fiona a couple of times and her skin is fantastic.

I love Decleor, it really suits my skin, my skin is so much better than it used to be. I was actually at a Decleor event this evening, my local counter is great at having customer events.

The journey of the senses collection you ordered Maria is fantastic value, I ordered one myself. I hope you love the products!!!

I have met Fiona a couple of times and her skin is fantastic.

Just shows how different we all are and how our opinion of products is very varied and subjective.
You just have to try for yourself and see really!! If it works,then that's great.

My opinion of Fiona's skin is based purely on what I see on TV, and what my expectations are with respect to her product claims and projected results.
I am 51 and Fiona's skin is no better or worse than mine.

I've tried every skin care range available on QVC and haven't been particularly impressed with Decleor considering their prices. the best of their range, I have found to be the Aromessences but they are expensive. The hand and body products I believe are no better than your average high street brand as they are full of mineral oils and don't sink into the skin.

Having said all this, I know lots of people like it, so it's horses for courses again.

i adore decleor and find that this is the range that gives me the best results, i find that my skin is now 'glowing' and i don't need too much makeup anymore.

hope you like it!

Prolagene Gel - FANTASTIC. I had breast surgery many years ago and the scar has always been very visible so I thought it would always be very visible. Enter prolagene gel. I heard Fiona say they used it in hospitals for burns in France and it worked wonders. Ah I thought - what a load of old tosh. But it did prey on my mind - if it worked for burns it may also work for scars. So I eventually bought a TSV that it was included in - now I can't get enough. It did work for my scar - it is now hardly noticeable. I mentioned to my doctor as I thought it might help other people with scars but he just laughed. Its also great in the summer as an after sun if you get a wee bit too much sun - takes the sting right out.

My skin needs the arommessences and the balms.... they are great!
I use neroli and rose d'orient in alternation before my regular moisturizere (PCMC).
I am not so keen on their moisturizers, the new hydrafloral is causing breakouts but the rose d'orient balm has calmed my skin down and is looking great again

I've tried a few Decleor products. I actually won a small kit a couple of years ago which had the Aromessence Oil and Balm in it. There was another product but I can't remember what it was, sorry. They were only small sizes and the only one that I remember being impressed by was the oil.

Last year, I repurchased the oil and the herbal clay mask. I got them whilst on holiday in Tenerife - the shop had a great promotion on as there was 25% off each product and then if you bought two or more you got a further 20% off. We're over there at Easter again and I'm hoping that the shop will be running another promotion as I've run out of the mask and am on the last drop of oil.

The mask is wonderful. It instantly brightens my skin. I also love the oil but think I will switch to Neroli as the Ylang Ylang is for very oily skin and mine is probably very much like the OP's own in that I only have an oily T-Zone.

Incidentally, I also had a Decleor facial last year before going away (which prompted me to shop for it on holiday in the first place) and the cleanser the therapist used was wonderful. I was actually looking for this but the shop didn't stock it. Think I will give it a go once I use up my stockpile of cleansers.

My friend used to be a decleor therapist so i have been lucky enough to have used all the products through the years. Even though she doesnt practice any more, she still steadfastly believes they offer the best to the therapist but personally like most of us agree, there is good and bad. Body products - not intersted but i really can see the difference in using the oils and balms.

Hope you get on well with your purchases.

Because of the three easypays today, I ordered three different decleor items, and was wondering if it's as good as they hype it up to be on QVC?

I ordered 227009 - Decleor Balm Journey of the Senses
227751 - Decleor 3 Piece Hydrating Neroli Face Collection
228469 - Decleor 5 Piece Nourishing Face & Body Collection

On advanced order I ordered the OTO 229726 - Decleor 5 Piece Prolegene Top to Toe Collection. I ordered this mainly because of the rave reviews on the Prolagene Energising Gel.

I have combination skin, with a fairly oily t-zone. So I'm hoping all these products will benefit my skin.

:mysmilie_348:
Hi Maria - do these decleor orders mean that you decided to return Time Bomb in the end then? I'm still using mine and although the results seem quite good it is just not pleasurable to use and I'm not enjoying it and won't buy again. Decleor on the other hand is a joy to use but doesn't deliver anything extraordinary yet I would buy again! I used to use aromessence iris quite a bit but then tried neroli and balm essential in the tsv, hoping it would balance my menopausal skin but I still got breakouts. I tend to buy a tsv if I'm running low on moisturiser and there are a few brands I would like to try but they never seem to come up when I'm on the look out and as I've said before I hate to stockpile because I will still want the next 'best thing' they come out with. I'm fancying the next gatineau tsv but my Youth Juice looks like it just might last forever....grrrr.

i love the Neroli oil and it really does make my skin glow, but since being ill and skint I can't afford it and am looking for an affordable substitute. It's interesting how different we all are and that what suits some does nothing for others.

Like many others I like the neroli oil. I don't notice an obvious difference when I stop using it but it smells so lovely and feels nice when I put it on so I continue using it. I also like the essential night balm, however I can take it or leave it.

Make sure with the aromessances that you follow the advice from Fiona and use only 3 drops. I always see people on the QVC reviews saying they had to use loads and it made the skin oily because of the amount that they are using but they don't seem to realise that they are doing it wrong. When using it right you can't see it on your hands or face, but you can smell it!

I can't get on with any of the cleansers (I've tried a few), they all seem to dry out my cheeks. (I have "normal" skin with an oily t-zone). I also can't get on with hydra-floral because I find it too rich (but I'm only in my 20s so I may be too young for it).

I like the smell of the handcream but prefer using l'occitane.

All in all I think it is alright if you find the right products and I love the smells.

I hope you enjoy using the bits and pieces you've bought

Thanks so much everyone for your replies - You're all really great to take the time. I have taken on board all of your advise, and will let you know how I get along with the products. :mysmilie_687::mysmilie_12:

Hi Bea Frugal,

Yes, I did eventually return the Time Bomb TSV. After using it for a few days I devolped spots on my chin. I haven't had any of those since I was a teenager... Many, many moons ago. LOL! I liked using the products, even though they did have a strange odour. But I didn't know which of them was actually causing the spots, so had to return all.

Thanks for you help/advise x

I've had a few small Decleor kits from Q in the past. I really rated the Hydra Floral and the Neroli oil, both left my skin hydrated and not greasy - I felt a bit unsure about them claiming it to be natural and then putting parabens in some of the products so stopped buying, I know since they've reformulated but I switched to A'kin two years ago and my skin is looking better than it has done in years, so I'm sticking with that!

I've been using the Decleor Cleansing Gel and Mattifying toner, Ylang Ylang Night balm, Neroli aromessence, Purete matte skin fluid, the Purete mask, Expression De L'age eye cream, hand cream and shower gels and I am bowled over by them all. I'm 30 and have very oily, acne prone skin, which is sometimes dry and occassionally red. I have polycystic ovary syndrome which does not help my skin, and Decleor is the the first range of products where I have seen a dramatic improvement in my skin. I have less spots, it's less oily, feels super clean and so so soft.

I hope you enjoy the products as much as I do :)

The four main skin brands on QVC IMHO are Decleor, Elemis, Gatineau and Liz Earle. They are all exceptionally good and I tend to dip from one to another whenever there has been an offer or TSV. I like them all equally and find it good for the skin to switch brands occasionally anyway. I would not use anything else other than these four and they are certainly worth paying these extra prices for too.

Another Decleor fan here... I'm disappointed in the new Hydra Floral is giving me breakouts :mysmilie_73: will be switching back to PCMC after IMO this takes some beating.

i love the Neroli oil and it really does make my skin glow, but since being ill and skint I can't afford it and am looking for an affordable substitute. It's interesting how different we all are and that what suits some does nothing for others.

I've just picked up a bottle of Superdrug Vitamin E oil which is half price at the moment for the princely sum of £1.22 (I even got a free gift bag worth 99p with it - hurrah!). I'm going to try this later instead of my Decleor and if it's a winner I'll be switching. x

Latest posts

Back