Debbie Flint

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
What is going on tonight with DF, in all the shows I've watched I don't think she's had the giggles (for nothing) that she's had tonight on the holiday shopping with Glen = honestly she's laughing hilariously at nothing - anyone else think this?

Yes, what makes it worse is it's a false laugh, stands out a mile, the womans insufferable. Every time Glen says the word "arm hole" I think he means DF.

I saw the first few minutes of this before The Archers and I thought she sounded very odd, like a smug hostess greeting a social inferior. Most peculiar. I have it back on and am not near the remote whilst typing this so can hear her cackling away in the background. As said above, a false laugh. Is it cos GC knows more about the items than she does so she has to change her style? Doubt it, so it is a mystery.

But then does anyone know the weather forecast? I heard her say at 7.00 that we should rush to buy the Dyson fan because it will be 30C this weekend. Really? I have been perished all day here in London and 30C seems a bit of a change within a week.

Just editing to add I reckon she is just trying to make herself the biggest personality on-screen. Ghastly old bat.

Last edited:
I agree about the giggling, l just think she is being abit silly in front of glen, reminds me when i was a teen and fancied a boy, I used to giggle thought it was the thing to do, now I know why I didn't end up with any of them.

I think the China trip (and she's welcome to it) has gone to her head, and I think too that Glen is thinking what I'm thinking. Is this woman drunk or just faking the laughter at the nod of a hat for the sake of it - I don't think on this occasion that's the problem, I think it's something else.

Hey maybe she's just a happy person for reasons we don't know about!!!!!

I am just watching a bit of the show on PLUS on the website. I think the giggles are because she feels really uncomfortable in the hodge-podge of garments she's wearing with the Betula flip-flops.

I would suggest Debbie is actually one of the less vain presenters, but even by the standards of tunic and leggings attire she normally wears this is not a good look on her. As a shorter lady, she'd be better not wearing loose and baggy garments which make her look as wide as she is tall.

Who ever "styled" her to go on air must have done it on a dare, or as revenge for something. I feel sorry for her having to be on air in that get-up... unless it was her own idea (to wear virtually everything that's in the hour at once) then she's been regretting it all show long - must be one of the longest hours she's done!

I saw the first few minutes of this before The Archers and I thought she sounded very odd, like a smug hostess greeting a social inferior. Most peculiar. I have it back on and am not near the remote whilst typing this so can hear her cackling away in the background. As said above, a false laugh. Is it cos GC knows more about the items than she does so she has to change her style? Doubt it, so it is a mystery.

But then does anyone know the weather forecast? I heard her say at 7.00 that we should rush to buy the Dyson fan because it will be 30C this weekend. Really? I have been perished all day here in London and 30C seems a bit of a change within a week.

Just editing to add I reckon she is just trying to make herself the biggest personality on-screen. Ghastly old bat.

Here in my flat (in North London) it's been about 22c INSIDE, which would suggest it's been lower outside. Silly old Debbie Flint would use anything to get a sale! Maybe should be should buy the Dyson fan. It'll be the only member of her fan club - besides herself!

Think she may mean next weekend having listened to the forecast it's going to really hot up then!

It's 10c outside here and we are going to have a stormy couple of days in fact we had the central heating on for a couple of hours as it was so chilly.

How the hell this woman has written a slimming book and keeps promoting Body Blade is beyond me she looks no slimmer to me and admitted she is still a size 14/16.more fool anyone who has bought it.

How the hell this woman has written a slimming book and keeps promoting Body Blade is beyond me she looks no slimmer to me and admitted she is still a size 14/16.more fool anyone who has bought it.

Exactly!! she even has a FB group for her silly diet book lol

It's 10c outside here and we are going to have a stormy couple of days in fact we had the central heating on for a couple of hours as it was so chilly.

I put my heating pad on last night just before I went to sleep. It cuts out after 90 mins.

While it's hard to lose weight - increasingly so as you get older - it's even harder to keep the weight off.

Debbie isn't alone in having written a book for weightloss and not managed to sustain it herself, although most keep shtum if their weight's gone in the wrong direction later.

I've heard it all now!!!! Watching PLUS again - Joe is demonstrating a £350 vacuum cleaner. Debbie is suggesting you take it around with you if you do cleaning jobs!!!

If you're cleaning homes, you'd normally use the home-owner's vacuum. If you're cleaning offices they usually supply industrial kit. Gobsmacked!

How many times do we need to be informed that she's moving? It's not as if we're all invited to the housewarming at the new digs:mysmilie_1:

I've heard it all now!!!! Watching PLUS again - Joe is demonstrating a £350 vacuum cleaner. Debbie is suggesting you take it around with you if you do cleaning jobs!!!

If you're cleaning homes, you'd normally use the home-owner's vacuum. If you're cleaning offices they usually supply industrial kit. Gobsmacked!

Plus there's only twenty minutes vacuum life in it, although I've only found it gives you fifteen, so unless your cleaning job is a cupboard or a car, forget it.

Latest posts

Back