Dawbags in animal prin nd black tights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Big mistake.

Why does Anne get it so consistently wrong? The dress and the hair are the same colour and do not go with her ruddy skin tone.

She has a decent figure an her legs are good but this womn needs a stylist. Badly.

Imo most of the female presenters are in dire need of a make over, the only two that get it right most of the time is AK and Pippa, AK has got elegance and style and Pippa can get away with whatever she wear because she is so quirky.

Every time I've seen AD recently she's looked tarty in too much animal print and big dangly 'gold' earrings.

Yesterday she was on with Ojon and saying how she uses the products. Definitely not a good advert!! Her hair is like rats' tails.

Imo most of the female presenters are in dire need of a make over, the only two that get it right most of the time is AK and Pippa, AK has got elegance and style and Pippa can get away with whatever she wear because she is so quirky.

I think Pippa is astute in her clothing/fashion suggestions when she presents and I'd trust her to be my personal shopper, which is basicaly a presenters job. I wouldn't trust AD as it's all about hard sell and goodness knows how I'd end up looking judging from her own 'style'.... th_images-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back