Dannii Minogue Petite TSV 10/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dannii Minogue Printed Tiered Midi Dress In Regular or Petite & Going on Sale Early

Attachments

• dgsasdf.jpg
    dgsasdf.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 110

Attachments

• Dannii TSV 1.jpg
    Dannii TSV 1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 160
  • Dannii TSV 2.jpg
    Dannii TSV 2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 162
  • Dannii TSV 3.jpg
    Dannii TSV 3.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 171
  • Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    Dannii TSV 4.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    Dannii TSV 5.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 168
It looks slightly better on the wearer with less up top , and slightly less frumpy in the garish orange option, but imo it would look much better worn with flat sandals. High heels can make an outfit look frumpy, and in this case I think they do. If it was a proper maxi length I think that would help too. Sure it'll sell well though for some reason people buy clothes from Q!

Am I missing something? Guessing these tiered things are 'current'? Eh?
I've worn tiered things in every decade & as Dannii has been selling her fashion ranges since the 80s she must now be designing her fifth collection of them!

Big news a couple of years ago when all the shops seemed to be full of voluminous tent dresses with these valances sewn on the bottom. Not quite sure what's in now, as Covid and closed shops put paid to most of last year and this so far. From what I've seen in the mags, this style is still out there but the designs seem to be a little fussier with pouffy sleeves, frilly collars and bows, but the main difference is that they're floaty and made from natural fabrics. I certainly wouldn't entertain wearing anything acrylic on a hot day!

I’m too short and fat. The shops are coming down with them . Despite what they say my shape DOES NOT suit anything with a waist or empire line and it’s hard to get anything else ATM. I do suit a princess line (I think that’s what they call it) yet it’s impossible to get unless it was those bodycon dresses.

Big news a couple of years ago when all the shops seemed to be full of voluminous tent dresses with these valances sewn on the bottom. Not quite sure what's in now, as Covid and closed shops put paid to most of last year and this so far. From what I've seen in the mags, this style is still out there but the designs seem to be a little fussier with pouffy sleeves, frilly collars and bows, but the main difference is that they're floaty and made from natural fabrics. I certainly wouldn't entertain wearing anything acrylic on a hot day!
I think you need to be thin with un large bosoms to carry this off. Sadly, I am neither. Also think that this style dress really looks better on average to tallish frame. Claire will look......perhaps better in other stuff. She may even be 'away' on that day?

Like the garish cols, but the valance is just like those worn by uncool (normal?) Moms of the 80's when collecting th ekids.
My Bestie & I called them 'Mo' dresses. She coined the phrase & told naive me that it was 'a thing'. I learned later that she'd just make **** up for joke (as one does aged 11 - see also the Flapperjack song) Nonetheless, th ephrase stuck.

Danns must be sniggering all the way to the bank.

I think you need to be thin with un large bosoms to carry this off. Sadly, I am neither. Also think that this style dress really looks better on average to tallish frame. Claire will look......perhaps better in other stuff. She may even be 'away' on that day?

Like the garish cols, but the valance is just like those worn by uncool (normal?) Moms of the 80's when collecting th ekids.
My Bestie & I called them 'Mo' dresses. She coined the phrase & told naive me that it was 'a thing'. I learned later that she'd just make **** up for joke (as one does aged 11 - see also the Flapperjack song) Nonetheless, th ephrase stuck.

Danns must be sniggering all the way to the bank.
When have they ever worried about how Claire looks?! I've seen her literally stuffed into jumpsuits, forced into jackets don't meet in the middle, let alone be able to be fastened, things so tight around the arms they they look like the seams will burst. Seriously if they can fit this monstrosity over her head she'll be sent out in it!

Dannii Minogue Tiered Hem Midi Dress

QVC Price £58.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Petite

Regular

This tiered midi dress from Danni Minogue features an all-over print, short sleeves and a V-neckline, as well as a drawstring waistband. Update your warm-weather wardrobe with this gorgeous design, which is easy to dress up or down to suit any occasion.

Adaptable to your day - sandals, heels, trainers, flip-flops or even barefoot in the sand, this frock can be rocked any way you like to suit both casual days and formal events. Try it with flats, a cross-body bag and some sunglasses for a summer barbeque or turn up the glam for a special occasion with heeled sandals, a clutch bag and some sparkling jewellery.

For the love of prints - this midi dress comes in a choice of five beautiful prints. Choose Magenta Floral or Orange Floral for a bright option perfectly suited to summer, Black Floral if you love chic, monochrome style, or go dotty for playful Blue Spot or classic, sophisticated Navy Spot.

Fashion made easy - there's no need to worry about creases or complicated care with this design, as it's made from a comfortable, lightweight fabric that can be popped into the washing machine or tumble dryer, so you can have it clean, dry and ready to wear again in no time!

• 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Latest posts

Back