Daniel Sandlers & celebrity who use it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
thought I watch the repreat as I am always interested in finding a good bronzer on my long quest of finding the prefect one. Got annoyed watching/ listening to Alisons constant "for you" reference, and then only watched two min of the bronzer as all they went on about is who uses it, who are his clients. How is that suppose to help me chose? Do I look like bl*** Davina McCall???? I wish!:envy:

Ok rant over, ready to go to work, but put of the Daniel Sanders stuff for ever I fear

Daniel Sandler was the chap who recommended the Smashbox Adjust green primer on Gok Wan's how to look good naked.

As we were the only place in the country where you could get it at the time (I think QVC were sold out) it went mad - never sold so many primers in such a short space of time. It really opened my eyes to the power of the media.

Missed the show though - would have liked to have seen it. I wondered about the non shine stuff - it looked similar to the Smashbox anti-shine from the pic - anyone watch/go for it?

I saw the demo and it made me think of the Laura Geller blotting powder. I was a bit confused when he said it came with a puff, but don't use it put it on with a brush. You could see him using the puff and it was taking off the makeup on the models. Well, if it's his product why does he put a puff in it, why not a brush?

thought I watch the repreat as I am always interested in finding a good bronzer on my long quest of finding the prefect one. Got annoyed watching/ listening to Alisons constant "for you" reference, and then only watched two min of the bronzer as all they went on about is who uses it, who are his clients. How is that suppose to help me chose? Do I look like bl*** Davina McCall???? I wish!:envy:

Ok rant over, ready to go to work, but put of the Daniel Sanders stuff for ever I fear

I watched the repeat this morning and thought he explained about skin tones really well. He explained that if you are fair you use the one called brazilian something and the other if you are a darker skin tone.

Never heard of Daniel before but I had thought Jade Goody's wedding make-up was beautiful and just read that he did that.

He actually has a good celebrity base and gets great reviews for his products....need a new foundation so going to see the demo of his mineral one and then decide.

Saw a bit of Daniel at 5pm but missed what he said about the mineral foundation - really like the sound of this and will have to watch out for it next time it is back on air

Daniel Sandler was the chap who recommended the Smashbox Adjust green primer on Gok Wan's how to look good naked.

As we were the only place in the country where you could get it at the time (I think QVC were sold out) it went mad - never sold so many primers in such a short space of time. It really opened my eyes to the power of the media.

I swear by this primer!!!! My boss brings it back for me from the US when he goes - but JBD is the only other place I could get it from.

I was wondering about this range, why I don't know. I've got more makeup stuffed in drawers than Boots. :giggle: But, of course, with AY doing the shows no practical info of any kind was given. Went to his website instead, but didn't find that terribly helpful either! There are more than 12 shades of that blush and 10 shades of the mineral foundation. Nowhere could I find what shades were suitable for what skintones!:cheeky: Like many pros, he was recommending that you have 3 shades of everything so you can blend etc. It all seemed to rely on having a skin consultation and they would tell you what you needed. As there are no consultants within 50 miles of me, my money is safe....until the next new product range comes along! :giggle: Oh, and if you want to buy the stuff, the Beautique site's prices are the same as QVC and probably have cheaper postage!

I caught a bit of the show and the foundation stuff and blusher both looked amazing, gave a lovely finish:tongue2:
I've recently got the Philosophy foundation powder that comes with the sponge top applicator, it's really good:up2:

Latest posts

Back