Craig vs Zumba

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sweep

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone happy new year!

I haven't posted lately, as I am a bit bored of Q; no funny moments until right now. Craig looks like a complete and utter muppet prancing along with the other Zumba members and "wooing" and "screaching". Tits jiggling all over the place (enough to take your eyes out) craig talking sh!te as usual, the camp-o-meter must be bursting at the proverbial seams!!!

Rant over!!! And breathe:talking:

Oh bless him, I was just thinking what a little sweetie he is ,full of enthusiasm.

Yes I am aware i'm in a minority:grin::grin:

Oh no, there not wooing and whooping again are they? pathetic but I can imagine cheesey Craig is in his element. I know its on but I just cant bare to watch it. Be like nails on a blackboard.

hes having fun...very enthusiastic enjoying it lol hate zumba bored the tits off me ....yawn!

He's so enthusiastic, (spelt wrong but i don't care), and he doesn't have a clue and can't do it, but

he makes me laugh doing it. First time today , maybe not laugh, but smile, but i'm grumpy :(

It's hilarious and craig is dancing his own steps at the moment! Hubby is downstairs watching the footie so thought I would go into the other room and watch some qvc before celebrity big brother starts. I know I'm sad lol.

But god bless the wee man for inventing sky multi room.

Summergirll i'm also going to watch big brother. I was going to say you're not sad but then i realised we probably are. lol.
But i don't care.

Idiot.

Tidy little bod in the shorts though.

As I've said before, I would....as long as he didnt talk.

What a berk

I wouldnt, he seems to have worked the body to compensate for being an airhead/bimbo/prat but I wouldnt want to go near him, imagine burlybear being taken 'back to his' and its full of qvc items! How could you, the mans an idiot and I dont find at all attractive, mainly because of the way he behaves/performs, like an idiot and like a girl too!

I thought it was entertaining and I was relieved it was him and not anyone else tbh

He was annoying the hell out of me but my Zumba teacher used to screech too.

Anyway I bought it. Been wanting to try it for ages and couldn't let it go at that price.

I'm watching BB too but have only seen the first 4 housemates as I've recorded it.

Sorry you got the Grumpies, Barkly. If it's any consolation, you DID spell 'enthusiastic' correctly! Hope nobody p*sses in your cornflakes tomorrow! lol x

I watched him before, was he wearing the long baggy shorts? He has a go and it does turn into comedy, but AD was the same running around interviewing people and trying to do it.

I Zumba but go to classes, we don't screech etc. Mind when class stared on Wednesday, we did Sexy And I Know It, half of us nearly wet ourselves laughing.

Hi,

Craig seemed to get rather giggly when the muscle hunk started talking about butt-crunches.

Cheers,
karen

Idiot.

Tidy little bod in the shorts though.

As I've said before, I would....as long as he didnt talk.

I think I would as well - ditto about the yapping. I've got something that would keep him quiet, and I'm not talking about a Kelly Hoppen throw! :yawn:

I think I would as well - ditto about the yapping. I've got something that would keep him quiet, and I'm not talking about a Kelly Hoppen throw! :yawn:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin: the mind boggles.

Last edited:
I only saw a few minutes just before it sold out and I thought he was fine. At least he wasn't huffing and puffing and barely able to talk as most of the presenters are. Although if he had been unable to talk it would perhaps have gone down better with most.

I quite like his exuberant enthusiasm. Can't say he's not animated or he's disinterested. A tad bonkers but I don't mind bonkers.

Latest posts

Back