Craig is a VIP nut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think he meant that people stuff themselves silly with those weirdly-flavoured nuts, but he actually said that people are engorging themselves :muscle::flower::mysmilie_517::mysmilie_517:

Fair enough, one hand for stuffing your mush with chocolate brazils and the other for engorging yourself....

That man is one Cheese feast! Loving the tourqoiuse, he seems to enjoy slipping ladies ring on to his little finger too much!

I like him, sweet and watchable, but i like JF so i realise i'm in a minority.

i think he spends half his wages on his neighbours:giggle:.. they must love him , my neighbours get a card if i get one off them .

Cant stand him tbh and strikes me as the kind of person that tries to buy friends hence the gifts for the neighbours maybe wrong but just my opinion

So do I but I dont act like a prat. My sisterhad my share, 4 lads, all of whom Im close to but their is always the one favourite with me, we have a very special relationship and Im hoping it will continue to adulthood, hes 14 and going a bit like 'dont Cuddle me Uncle Lee' we still have special bond, its lovely being an uncle, I can only imagain what it must be like to be a parent and a father. Just never happened for me. people think it quite strange, Im only 36 so maybe I might make an older dad, all though cant see it, with the choices Im making.

Anyway, Craig, yes sure he is a fun Uncle but I like to think Iv had a very mature relationship with my nephews!!

I love his accent!
Cos im From Baaath! Not Bahth, or Barth. It makes me smile when he slips a brissel word in usually unintentionally just wish he would embrace his accent a bit more!!!

Latest posts

Back