Craft Sale - New items Today?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have they completely closed down there Craft compartment, Cause some of the items, were down as New Today, which seems weird in a Clearance, it seems like, they ordered these items in, in readyness for a proper craft hour, then thought wait a mo, we aint having craft hours, we need to flog em.

The Craft guest was Anne Dorrington, so it seems like they have completely got rid of all the craft experts, Anne said this is where she started off with at QVC was with Craft, but then went into more general.

When Anna Griffin phoned into a Anything Goes, show in January, she said she would be over soon, but did she actually ever come over.

Got a feeling Today could be last ever Craft hours

At least somebody nows, i dont no what the room would do without you, I remember when Dawn left, they made a big thing, with new stuff, new guests, shame it wnt rong

there is tons of new items listed but if they show them or not i dont know but the bubble does seem to have popped but they do still have some craft but not often now at all

Would they need craft guests to get rid of it, they could partner up maybe 2 of he presenters into craft, maybe Catherine and Craig, and maybe do a show a fortnight, other presenters these days having there own titled shows how about:

Go Crafting with Craig and Catherine lol

Ud be better off watching Create and craft and Nigel announced at the weekend CC's delivery is now 3-5 days :)

I remember a few years ago being glued all day to the Craft Day, Silver and Gold Days. Always new products, good demos, and the p&p was reasonable enough back then. Q doesn't begin to compare to the force it once was.

You can only just about call this hour a craft 'sale', it certainly isn't a craft 'show', nothing showy about it just a lot of waffle and nothing much to inspire.

Shame really as Craig said they had new items and they had just gone straight to clearance??? Just don't get it, no fight in them to compete with others out there C&C or Bid up now for that matter, Bid up are doing 2 hours a week and their P&P is £1.99 I believe.

When Dawn Bibby left they had a chance to make something of it but they just let it slip......

I don't really care too much anyway as I can't be bothered with card making, I go and get mine at Charity shops, works out cheaper and gives someone else (not QVC) the benefit.

They've lost momentum with crafts during the lull that has followed Dawn Bibby's departure, Amy's short spell in the limelight and Stephanie W's even more fleeting appearance. It would be difficult for them to regain their old crafting customers, who probably headed over to C&C as soon as.

I blame JJ - it all went pear-shaped after he cheated on Dawnie. Wonder if Chuntley and CRowe still meet up with Dawn - they were best mates at the time .

Was Stephanies Tattered Lace, gonna be orginally made for QVC, and her bring nancy watt over to Q. Or was she planning Tattered Lace for C&C while still working for QVC.

She did sell some dies under another name at QVC. I remember seeing a few but cannot remember the full name, Lilly something I think but I never bought any.

They've lost momentum with crafts during the lull that has followed Dawn Bibby's departure, Amy's short spell in the limelight and Stephanie W's even more fleeting appearance. It would be difficult for them to regain their old crafting customers, who probably headed over to C&C as soon as.

I blame JJ - it all went pear-shaped after he cheated on Dawnie. Wonder if Chuntley and CRowe still meet up with Dawn - they were best mates at the time .

Did JJ cheat, I thought he went back to SA and didn't want to return?

Latest posts

Back