Cozee Home TSV 18/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£39.98 plus £5.95 P&P - good price?

Choice of navy, chocolate, taupe, pink, red and silver grey.

Cozee Home Heated Plush Washable Throw with 9 Heat Settings
Item Number: 805305
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

A wonderfully comforting heated throw from Cozee Home with nine temperature settings and a 90 minute or 12 hour auto shut-off timer. The best-selling plush fabric makes this cold weather problem-solver luxuriously soft; you'll love keeping this throw at the end of your bed or on a sofa when you're looking for a snuggly way to warm up.

Control your cosy - with eight heat levels, plus H for high (which operates for 60 minutes before returning to heat level one), it's so easy and safe to choose your optimum temperature. What's more, you can also set the timer to turn off the throw after 90 minutes for a short blast, so you're never wasting heat or twelve hours for a long warm up on particularly chilly days.

Easy to care for - the heat controller on this throw is detachable, meaning it can be quickly and easily removed when your blanket needs to be machine washed. Plus it means this electric blanket can double as a throw when you don't need the extra heat, making it perfect for in between seasons.

Versatile colour options - with six gorgeous colours to choose from in both neutral - Taupe and Silver Grey - and richer shades - Navy, Chocolate, Red and Pink there's something for everyone and a throw to suit any décor.

100% polyester plush fleece
Machine washable at 40C after detaching heat controller
Throw (l x w): 160cm x 120cm (63" x 47.2")

Colour options:

Chocolate
Taupe
Silver grey
Navy
Red
Pink

What's in the box?

1 x heated throw with digital display controller

Technical specifications:

Voltage: AC220-240v
Wattage: 120w
9 temperature settings
90min and 12hrs timer auto shut off
Digital display
Overheating protection and over current protection
UK standard plug
Plug and flex fully detachable from blanket for easy care
Flex length: 4m (13ft1)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805305

Is it my imagination or does the Cozee Home guest have a much posher voice this season? There's still a hint of a northern accent but it's now "Cozeee Hay-oom!"

Is it my imagination or does the Cozee Home guest have a much posher voice this season? There's still a hint of a northern accent but it's now "Cozeee Hay-oom!"

Just had a look and yes you're right. :mysmilie_17: I only lasted seconds though I can't watch her, she seems to extennnnnnd everrrrrrry worrrrrrrd atttt theeeee ennnnnnnd.

I will get one for my Mum. She has severe dementia and it seems to affect the way she feels temperature. Even in August she sat in a chair with her winter coat on (wearing thick jumper and cardigan underneath!). At my wits end trying to keep her feeling warm - the house is already like a furnace and it's not even Winter yet :sweat:

I will get one for my Mum. She has severe dementia and it seems to affect the way she feels temperature. Even in August she sat in a chair with her winter coat on (wearing thick jumper and cardigan underneath!). At my wits end trying to keep her feeling warm - the house is already like a furnace and it's not even Winter yet :sweat:

Sorry to hear that, Pollybelle - hope it makes your Mum feel warm.

This looks very tempting, but as I bought a heated fleece a few years ago, and my budget for presents is much less than the TSV price for those I'm buying for, I'll have to pass.

Just had a look and yes you're right. :mysmilie_17: I only lasted seconds though I can't watch her, she seems to extennnnnnd everrrrrrry worrrrrrrd atttt theeeee ennnnnnnd.

It seemed to keep slipping and then she would check herself and revert to the new (I think) slower and precise way of speaking.

Latest posts

Back