Couriers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's interesting, my Hermes ladies do leave mine in my bin but that is what I have asked them to do, they know what say is bin day and sometimes I have come home to find my bin back on my drive with a parcel in it, if they haven't been emptied they put it in the garage.
Now for yodel - well a few months ago they left a card to say that they tax tried to deliver a parcel so I put a note on my door the next day asking them to leave with a neighbour, when I got home from work they had put the card back through my door saying addressee only, you can't phone and speak to a person so I gas to make a 50 mile round trip to collect the parcel, I expressed how p'd off I was and was told that the company sending the item stipulated this.
In the last couple of weeks I have ordered from another online company and when I have come home from work I have found a parcel outside my front door, when I got inside I expected to find a card to say that at they had left it but nothing, if it had been taken I would never have known it had been delivered

I have a note on my front door(which faces away from the street), asking them to leave all parcels in the small cupboard beside the wheelie bin. I hate them taking anything away.

Latest posts

Back