Cooks Essentials TSV 31st August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

love cooks essential pans one of the few qvc own brands that are really good. make a nice wedding gift for dd

Am hoping there will be a purple option (as shown in the August newsletter) - if it's nice it might make a cool gift for eldest who is teetering on the verge of buying her first home! (Jumping the gun a little I know but purple pan sets aren't that common! lol) :grin:

Am hoping there will be a purple option (as shown in the August newsletter) - if it's nice it might make a cool gift for eldest who is teetering on the verge of buying her first home! (Jumping the gun a little I know but purple pan sets aren't that common! lol) :grin:

I bought some Cook's Essentials pans in a sort of purpley aubergine colour 2 years ago and they emerged from the dishwasher as a mid-lilac colour. It was after the 30 days and I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable hassle of returning them so I've continued to use them but wash by hand. Far from ideal!

I bought some Cook's Essentials pans in a sort of purpley aubergine colour 2 years ago and they emerged from the dishwasher as a mid-lilac colour. It was after the 30 days and I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable hassle of returning them so I've continued to use them but wash by hand. Far from ideal!

Oh. Poop. Well knickers to that then. Ta for info. xx

This set looks nice. If a decent price I will purchase and arrange for them to collect my old set! I really like the range. No dishwasher so don't have that problem.

i've got the stainless steel range which washes really good and the on stick is still going 3 years later. pity about the colour going as they look nice

Oh dear oh dear I want these in fact I NEED these. I am going for the black set which will go with any kitchen as I am looking to eventually replace my kitchen
I have been waiting to contact customer service to come and collect my old set of Cooks Essential pans who's non stick has gone ALL STICK.
But I didn't want to send it back until I had a replacement.
They do say that you shouldn't put aluminum into the dish washer as it dulls the surface covering.
I tend not to dishwasher saucepans any way as I am constantly using them.

Same here Madmax. I have not seen a presentation yet. Does any one know if they still offer the lifetime guaraantee?

Same here Madmax. I have not seen a presentation yet. Does any one know if they still offer the lifetime guaraantee?
I watched the presentation on the video on the web site and yes the LIFE TIME guarantee was mentioned at least 4 times even to the extent of saying that if something goes wrong in 15 years time we will send you your money back .
So I have taken the plunge and ordered the black set. I liked the fact they where made of light weight aluminium but can still be used on an induction hob. As my hand and wrists are both badly effected with rheumatoid arthritis, so lifting heavy pans full of food is not as easy as it used to be.
I had to open another account as it has been so long (over 2 years) since I last brought any thing from them.
I just hope that they live up to all of the hype attached to them or they will be going back to.
Perhaps I will wait until the end of the 30 DMB before sending the old set back.

My OH ideally wants le creuset. I cant pick those up when they are empty let alone with hot food in. Cooks Essentials are great pans and I have been really pleased with them. Be nice to now upgrade!

Latest posts

Back