Cook's Essentials TSV 12/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ian - is it possible for you to actually put the images on here, not just the links.

On a slow broadband it takes ages to download each image.

I think if you temporarily copy each image onto your PC, you can then post them directly onto here as pictures.

Ian - is it possible for you to actually put the images on here, not just the links.

On a slow broadband it takes ages to download each image.

I think if you temporarily copy each image onto your PC, you can then post them directly onto here as pictures.

Your broadband must be worse than dial up if you cannot view the photo in each link.

Cook's Essentials Air Fryer with Frying Basket & Grill Rack
Item Number: 804659
QVC Price £69.00
Today's Special Value Price £56.94
P&P: £7.95

Easy to use thanks to a simple dial operation, this Cook's Essentials Air Fryer uses a combination of hot air, high speed air circulation and a top grill with very little oil, to produce quick and easy - but delicious - meals, while absorbing less fat than traditional deep fat frying. Create a fantastic array of tasty dishes for the whole family with this easy-to-use kitchen appliance.

Adjustable temperature - to ensure your food is perfectly cooked all the way through without burning on the outside, you can set the temperature anywhere between 80C and 200C.

More like a mini oven - you can cook much more than just chips in the Air Fryer. Your food is heated from all sides at once and there is no need to add oil to many ingredients; it comes with a grill rack that's perfect for making deliciously grilled meats and fish, and a fry basket for things like chips, risotto balls and fishcakes. You can even use it to bake cakes and potatoes or roast veggies!

Crisp and tasty - because your food is surrounded by air instead of oil, you get a delicious crispy surface that doesn't go soggy, with no need to blot on kitchen towels.

Compact and stylish - it’s compact enough that it can sit comfortably on a work surface in your kitchen and still has a large capacity, with sleek stainless steel details adding to the look.

0-30 minute timer with alarm
Heats up in just 3 minutes
LED indicator lights
Basket, grill rack and fry pot are dishwasher safe
Overheat protection
Non-slip feet
Concealed carry handle
Retractable power cord

Technical specifications:

Capacity: 4.5L
Voltage: 220V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
Wattage: 1200W - 1400W
Weight: 4.6kg
Dimensions (h x w x d): 33cm x 29.5cm x 29.5cm (13" x 11.6" x 11.6")

Colour options:

Black
Red
Cream
Duck Egg Blue

What’s in the box?

1 x Air Cooker
1 x 2.2L fry basket with handle
1 x grill rack

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.804659

Oh dear. Poor Simon. This model has a wire chip basket with a removeable wire handle and when he was tipping out chips onto the plate, the handle fell off twice. Result - pile of chips on the floor! The wire basket doesn't look very stable.

I do have the previous model of this, the digital one and it is very good. I bought it for my dad but he was a bit dubious of using it, so I kept it. The fryer basket is more robust, though. I also have the Phillips Airfryer and it is comparable to that.

Oh dear. Poor Simon. This model has a wire chip basket with a removeable wire handle and when he was tipping out chips onto the plate, the handle fell off twice. Result - pile of chips on the floor! The wire basket doesn't look very stable.

I do have the previous model of this, the digital one and it is very good. I bought it for my dad but he was a bit dubious of using it, so I kept it. The fryer basket is more robust, though. I also have the Phillips Airfryer and it is comparable to that.

He was recently demonstrating some supposedly super duper Silicone Baking Trays, he wanted to show us how easy the items he'd cooked just slide off.

They were welded on, they just kind of laughed it off.

Hilarious :mysmilie_10:

Just watched the blooper with the chips - goes to show how poor the product is in my opinion.

It's like that salad thing he did a while ago, that was a health hazard - his hands were cut to shreads by the end of the demo.

Am I missing something, does this thing do anything my oven can't do? not familiar with the air frying concept and none the wiser after watching 10 mins of the presentation? having just bought a super duper new oven (heats up to 230 in less than 10 mins) and thought this may compliment it but struggling to see the point of it as everything it does I can bung in the oven or in a panini maker

Last edited:
Re the chips blooper, I put a Simon B blooper onto YouTube when they first moved to the new studio.

He opened the fridge, the presenter had no idea it was there, she thought he was going to QUOTE walk through the wall.

Here is the link. I edited it to include a few other funny moments as well.

http://youtu.be/NXo-BDTl3E0

Latest posts

Back