Cooks Essentials 5 Piece Stainless Steel Pan Set 29/03/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Red and gold the only colours available, I wonder? I quite like the look of the set, but only with a black interior, so it would go with my other CE pan. My current pans are all on their last legs so the timing for this could be good for me. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for EPs as I'm counting down the days until pay day.

I have had 2 sets of cooks essentials pans the second set was a replacement set for a set I sent back under the life time gaurentee they go on and on about all the time.I had had them for about ten years and Q even came and collected them from me.
I would never buy any other pans and I all most wish I needed new pans so I could justifie buying these.

Red and gold the only colours available, I wonder? I quite like the look of the set, but only with a black interior, so it would go with my other CE pan. My current pans are all on their last legs so the timing for this could be good for me. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for EPs as I'm counting down the days until pay day.

black & Red are the staple colours for CE

I have the red interior. It is not stained at all. I do not use metal implements on it. I have managed to get a scratch on one but the non stick is holding up. I even fry eggs in the pans instead of getting the pan out. Still very pleased with them. I especially love the 2 pouring lips and the straining holes in the lid. Also like the silicone on the handles as they are never hot.
I never put them in the dish washer

Cooks Essentials Colour Smart Stainless Steel Ultra 5 Piece Cookware Set

QVC Price: £84.00
Today's Special Value Price :£68.94
P&P: £7.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Cooks-Essentia...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-27-_-803611

This versatile cookware set contains five polished, stainless steel pans in varying sizes and depths to suit all your cooking needs, with each one featuring a new, Colour Smart non-stick interior coating to help your food cook quickly and evenly, and ensure washing up is a breeze. Built to last and designed with style, this comprehensive Cook's Essentials set is all you need to stew, boil, fry, roast and bake many a delicious meal.

Everyday chef - these reliable and high quality pans were created with our customers in mind, so whether you're cooking from scratch, reheating food, or rustling up a scrumptious dessert or two, this non-stick set ensures you've got the right equipment for the job every single time.

The spice of life - the five pans come in a variety of shapes, including three different-sized saucepans, an open skillet ideal for frying, and the bestselling 24cm everyday pan that’s perfect for popping in the oven.

Colourful cooking - available in your choice of four fabulous colours, you can pick the perfect shade to match your kitchen without having to fork out a fortune.

Made from durable and high quality stainless steel
Features Whitford's new Colour Smart non-stick and scratch-resistant coating
Rubberised silicone handles keep them cool and easy to grip
Can be used on all hob types including induction
Suitable for use with wooden, silicone and metal utensils
Oven safe up to 240C/460F/Gas Mark 9
Dishwasher safe (however we recommend hand washing in hot soapy water)
Ideal for new home buyers or for updating all your pans in one
Lifetime guarantee

Colour options:
Red
Black
Copper
Purple

Contains:
1 x 0.9L open saucepan - 14cm (5.5")
1 x 1.9L saucepan with lid - 16cm (6.3")
1 x 2.8L saucepan with lid - 18cm (7")
1 x open skillet - 20cm (8")
1 x everyday pan with lid - 24cm (10")

Behind the brand

Created especially for QVC, Cook's Essentials kitchenware offers cooks the opportunity to achieve outstanding results every time. From non-stick pieces to powerful and innovative kitchen helpers, these items offer exceptional value and are true essentials for any cooking station.

All measurements are approximate

I've ordered the black. Was quite tempted by the purple, but the black's less "faddy" and as I'm thinking of re-jigging my kitchen it'll give me more flexibility.

My current pans will get a decent burial once these arrive :mysmilie_8:

Ordered my black. Would've gone for the copper but the handle colour wasn't the same as the inner colour. My current pans will go on the Freegle site and hopefully help someone just starting out.

I see the Gannet (Charlie) got this tsv presenting spot again, he really must have hollow legs, the amount of food he can put away. lol

I've ordered the black. Was quite tempted by the purple, but the black's less "faddy" and as I'm thinking of re-jigging my kitchen it'll give me more flexibility.

My current pans will get a decent burial once these arrive :mysmilie_8:

Could you turn them into quirky plant pots may?

Am liking the look of these, are they heavy to lift? Just wondered as I have some at the moment that seems really to lift when they are full, might give these a go,

Latest posts

Back