Confessions of a Beauty Addict TSV 04/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They're good for supporting a thin, bendy or brittle nail whilst it grows. My criticisms would be, the wide mouth bottle makes spills more likely (yet they never explain why they don't use the narrow necked bottle all other polishes have), the stuff itself goes gloopy and unusable quicker than any polish I've ever tried, thinning with varnish thinner doesn't seem to work.

The pink coat used under colour alters the shade of the coloured polish (a bonus or disadvantage depending on your viewpoint).

Jude xx

I liked it a lot but as Jude says it goes gloopy quickly & can alter the shade of polish. Have to say tho' if you're not willing to do the full gel manicure from RCM this is a great nail protector. Saved my nails getting ripped many a time. It's clear so if it chips it doesn't really show & you can always fill in. I found that lot of the nail oils & stuff out there makes them go hard but also more brittle. This stuff is flexible which I really liked.

It didn't do anything for my nails, but then nothing does, it may work for others! Everything on Q, beauty-wise at least, seems to be so "same-y" now - having said that, if they asked me what particularly would I like to see, I wouldn't have an answer!

Looks like AY has turned into a brassy blonde but what's with the dark roots? The guest presenter's hair is the same although not as brassy....is this the 'on trend' look?

Shes been tangoed aswell lol :giggle:

Ha, I was just coming on here to say the same! I am guessing it is Leighton Denny's Sunbelievable, as he is on with her at 4pm, and it's a shame because I was going to try the product but it has completely put me off, seeing how dreadful she looks.

Ha, I was just coming on here to say the same! I am guessing it is Leighton Denny's Sunbelievable, as he is on with her at 4pm, and it's a shame because I was going to try the product but it has completely put me off, seeing how dreadful she looks.

Haha its the worst fake tan ive ever seen

I didn't comment on that Autumn as I didn't want to criticise too much.....:wink:

Hahah umm me to but the glare was too much and i had to say somat, plus its only temporary hopfully it will lighten overnite :giggle:

Do you reckon? Could be a lot darker this time tomorrow......:nod:

Well im hoping her hubby tells her what she looks like and she gets the scrubbing brush out but it could be hard tomrrow telling whether ur watching David dickinson's Real deal on itv or Ay's beauty fix on Q :giggle:

Latest posts

Back