Clutch Bag - I think not

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

apple

Registered Shopper
catherine has just said she'd use the elemis bag as a clutch bag. Just wondering if any of you ladies accesorise your outfit with a wash bag?. catherine's best friend Lulu Guinness would be horrified. What rot they speak.

:giggle: I heard that as well. I ordered the same TSV the last time (with the blue bag) They are utter rubbishy bags! I will not even use them as toiletry bags.
I love the woven bags that they have and have used that as a toiletry bag. Catherine does say some silly things.

I've ordered the Elemis TSV but think that the bag looks like it could be a bit plasticy and naff! A clutch bag?! What was she on?!:nod: As you say, whatever would Lulu say?!!

No Catherine sweetie. This type of bag is used for storing lipsticks or eyeshadow and never leave the home.

Quite right!

I don't think Chuntley has a very high opinion of QVC customer's chicness.

It's funny isn't it. Some of the freebie bags are really nice and others are rubbish. I often give them to my next door neighbour's young daughter and she loves them. I've kept one or two. I love the small L'Occitane tote bags. I use the last Leighton Denny black mock croc one to store the cable for my netbook ... that's really cute. And I have a small pink Elemis case that I keep my wee personal radio in. I don't think that came from QVC and it's very small so I'm devilled if I can think what Elemis goodies came in it. Sample sizes I'd have thought.

But no ... I wouldn't be carrying that freebie bag out of an evening.

Elemis bags are now the pits compared to even a couple of years ago. For new collections, they would be housed in a lovely vanity case (mine have been on several cruises used as jewellery cases), but they are not even charity shop worthy now.

i rarely like any of the bags that come with cosmetics/bath stuff. i prefer to buy what i like rather than be swayed by a flimsy cheap bag...

Latest posts

Back