Clearance items on waitlist

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
I've just been browsing through some of the craft clearance items that were in the sale and quite a few are on waitlist. If they are clearance items surely QVC won't be buying more stock (please no more of that multi-techniques kit!!!) so are they just assuming some people who ordered paying by cheque will cancel or is anyone on waitlist going to get a returned item?

I wondered about this recently. I was considering going on a waitlist for an item, then noticed it had gone into clearance with the waitlist apparantly still available. I've added myself to the list and thought I'd just wait and see if I get a bargain! Will update...:cheeky:

i have often wondered why they do this-either they are buying in more stock or they aren't!

Perhaps you're on the waitlist in case anyone returns their item? :cheeky: ( Don't forget to look out for a teabag in anything you order!)

Well I bought a bag from clearance it was in stock when I ordered it but it is now showing awaiting stock! not holding out much hope of getting it to be honest, might phone CS up and find out what its all about and cancel the thing.

Latest posts

Back