Clarisonic TSV 17/4/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could be the Mia2, its been out exclusive to certain places since last year.

On QVC US they have the Clarisonic TSVs every two months, sometime they do a join version with say Philosophy.

I have mine original Plus one since 2010, its still going strong.

I'm thinking about trying the clarisonic tsv (hopefully it will be the mia 2) I feel like a recycled teenager at the moment, I've never had so many breakouts especially t.o.m.

Yeah that was a TSV last year at some point..........been so many Clarisonic's I forget when!! :giggle:

I bought the last Mia to get thd replacement heads for my previous one (same as this TSV) - if I had the chance again I'd just buy the Mia

So, what is the difference between the Mia and the upcoming TSV?

I've never really taken much interest but now think It might be a good idea.

The TSV you can use on your body, but it's questionable whether people really do and think its worth any extra cost. I used it once but haven't bothered since as body scrubs suffice hence my comment about not buying it if I had thd chance again

Could not be without my clarisonic I'm very tempted by this though I use the acne head or the sensitive head

Only the full sized Plus was available in SpaceNK when I bought mine. I do use the body bit now and then.

Clarisonic's own UK site is best for heads, no P&P. Or try ebay US, that is where I got mine. But the currency rate has changed since then

I noticed in Boots today they have a clarisonic dupe - their No 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush, for £24.95. May be worth a look if you fancy the idea of a Clarisonic but not the price. I don't have a Clarisonic, have almost succumbed when on special offer on Q, but never did and am actually quite glad - much as I like my beauty products and enjoy my skincare routine, I know the likelihood of me remembering to charge and use a Clarisonic regularly enough to justify the outlay is slim. But, next time Boots do a £5 No 7 voucher offer I might give this a go. I tried it on the back of my hand and the brush did seem quite soft. It gets good reviews by beauty bloggers, though a common theme does seem to suggest limiting use to 2-3 times a week rather than daily. Replacement brush heads were in store too, about £8.

Latest posts

Back